Video of American soldier being shot

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

Ogrish.com has the video of the american soldier getting shot by
insurgents in iraq. I remember american soldiers doing the same thing to
an insurgent a few months ago. Looks like Jesus was right, the Golden
Rule has stood the test of time.
10 answers Last reply
More about video american soldier shot
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

    "artie beamer" <rufus@porter.com> wrote in message
    > Ogrish.com has the video

    You and your ilk frequent ogrish.com. Say no more.

    Jarg
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

    "artie beamer" <rufus@porter.com> wrote in message
    > Ogrish.com has the video of the american soldier getting shot by
    > insurgents in iraq. I remember american soldiers doing the same thing to
    > an insurgent a few months ago. Looks like Jesus was right, the Golden Rule
    > has stood the test of time.

    Go to hell. You don't know the first thing about Jesus, nor do you know the
    first thing about the situation in Iraq.

    PLONK.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

    artie beamer wrote:
    > (...) Looks like Jesus was right, the Golden
    > Rule has stood the test of time.

    FYI, Jesus's Golden Rule is supposed to be "In everything, do to others
    what you would have them do to you...". The incident you refer to (see
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4472199.stm for a *decent* report
    of the events) looks more like a case of "an eye for an eye".

    :(
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

    "Mr. Sylvestre" <MrSylvestre@worldcompany.com> wrote in message
    > artie beamer wrote:
    >> (...) Looks like Jesus was right, the Golden Rule has stood the test of
    >> time.
    >
    > FYI, Jesus's Golden Rule is supposed to be "In everything, do to others
    > what you would have them do to you...". The incident you refer to (see
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4472199.stm for a *decent* report
    > of the events) looks more like a case of "an eye for an eye".
    >
    > :(

    I think he must be referring to something else because the person murdered
    in this video was not American but a Bulgarian civilian. Par for the course
    for the "insurgency".

    Jarg
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

    artie beamer wrote:
    > Ogrish.com has the video of the american soldier getting shot by
    > insurgents in iraq. I remember american soldiers doing the same thing
    > an insurgent a few months ago. Looks like Jesus was right, the Golden

    > Rule has stood the test of time.

    Your memory stinks.
    There is no comparison unless you think that all killing is the same.If
    it is then we should kill all terrorists- I have been saying that for a
    very long time. They have never given us any quarter and we should
    reciprocate.
    The golden rule has been updated- do unto others before they do unto
    you.
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

    <Stockman91790@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > artie beamer wrote:
    >> Ogrish.com has the video

    > Your memory stinks.
    > There is no comparison unless you think that all killing is the same.If
    > it is then we should kill all terrorists- I have been saying that for a
    > very long time. They have never given us any quarter and we should
    > reciprocate.
    > The golden rule has been updated- do unto others before they do unto
    > you.

    I wouldn't sweat it too much, I don't even think the video exists. I bet in
    the heat of his frenzied ogrish.com viewings, artie mistook video of the
    murder of an unarmed Bulgarian civilian for that of an American soldier.

    jarg
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

    James Calivar wrote:
    > "artie beamer" <rufus@porter.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Ogrish.com has the video of the american soldier getting shot by
    >>insurgents in iraq. I remember american soldiers doing the same thing to
    >>an insurgent a few months ago. Looks like Jesus was right, the Golden Rule
    >>has stood the test of time.
    >

    > Go to hell. You don't know the first thing about Jesus, nor do you know the
    > first thing about the situation in Iraq.

    I don't think anyone here can claim to actually know the first thing
    about what's going on in Iraq.
  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

    Stockman91790@yahoo.com wrote:
    > artie beamer wrote:
    >
    >>Ogrish.com has the video of the american soldier getting shot by
    >>insurgents in iraq. I remember american soldiers doing the same thing

    >>an insurgent a few months ago. Looks like Jesus was right, the Golden
    >

    >>Rule has stood the test of time.
    >

    > Your memory stinks.
    > There is no comparison unless you think that all killing is the same.If
    > it is then we should kill all terrorists- I have been saying that for a
    > very long time. They have never given us any quarter and we should
    > reciprocate.
    > The golden rule has been updated- do unto others before they do unto
    > you.

    What a sad, sad little world that would be. Finally there would only be
    one, massively paranoid and afraid little individual left.
  9. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

    "Jarg" <scott_harrington@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > <Stockman91790@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> artie beamer wrote:
    >>> Ogrish.com has the video
    >

    >> Your memory stinks.
    >> There is no comparison unless you think that all killing is the same.If
    >> it is then we should kill all terrorists- I have been saying that for a
    >> very long time. They have never given us any quarter and we should
    >> reciprocate.
    >> The golden rule has been updated- do unto others before they do unto
    >> you.
    >>

    > I wouldn't sweat it too much, I don't even think the video exists. I bet
    > in the heat of his frenzied ogrish.com viewings, artie mistook video of
    > the murder of an unarmed Bulgarian civilian for that of an American
    > soldier.

    Being injured and unarmed it was a far more despicable act than shooting an
    American soldier.

    I'm glad some of the vemin who did this have been caught although it appears
    it is unlikely they will face the death they so richly deserve.

    > jarg

  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,rec.autos.simulators,alt.politics (More info?)

    Wrong newsgroup.

    "artie beamer" <rufus@porter.com> wrote in message
    > Ogrish.com has the video of the american soldier getting shot by
    > insurgents in iraq. I remember american soldiers doing the same thing to
    > an insurgent a few months ago. Looks like Jesus was right, the Golden Rule
    > has stood the test of time.

PC gaming Politics American Video Video Games