Bluetooth help, V551, Plantronics & HP IPAQ 4350

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Plantronics
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Ipaq
  • Bluetooth
Last response: in Brands
Share
December 12, 2004 4:40:46 AM

Just bought the V551, Plantronics M2500 & the HP Ipaq 4350. All of the
devises work well together using Bluetooth except for when I try to use all
three at the same time. The Plantronics M2500 works great with the V551,
and the HP Ipaq 4350 works well with the V551, (Dial via Bluetooth) except
for when I have the Plantronics M2500 and V551 "on" and paired and then I
try to dial via Bluetooth I get the following error message on the HP Ipaq
4350:

"This applet requires the Serial Port Profile (SPP) on the remote phone.
Please make sure this is available and configured."

Any ideas??

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Paul

More about : bluetooth v551 plantronics ipaq 4350

Anonymous
a b α HP
December 13, 2004 9:15:14 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <OJRud.997$sY5.206@fe37.usenetserver.com> on Sun, 12 Dec 2004 01:40:46
-0500, "Paul" <pdservices@fuse.net> wrote:

>Just bought the V551, Plantronics M2500 & the HP Ipaq 4350. All of the
>devises work well together using Bluetooth except for when I try to use all
>three at the same time. The Plantronics M2500 works great with the V551,
>and the HP Ipaq 4350 works well with the V551, (Dial via Bluetooth) except
>for when I have the Plantronics M2500 and V551 "on" and paired and then I
>try to dial via Bluetooth I get the following error message on the HP Ipaq
>4350:
>
>"This applet requires the Serial Port Profile (SPP) on the remote phone.
>Please make sure this is available and configured."
>
>Any ideas??

You can only use one Bluetooth device at a time with the V551, which is
typical of Bluetooth phones.