V600 doesn't ring when paired w/ HS801 Bluetooth

Last response: in Brands
Share
December 12, 2004 5:22:18 PM

I just bought a Motorla Bluetooth headset (HS801). When paired w/ my V600,
the phone does not ring! It only rings through the headset itself meaning
that you have to have the headset on your ear in order to hear the phone
ring (unless of course it's on Vibrate+Ring in which case the phone itself
will only vibrate). I can't have the thing on my ear all the time! What
should I do?

Thanks in advance!
Amir
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 8:54:30 PM

AFAIK, that's the way the V600 works then paired with a BT headset.

Try going to motorola.howardforums.com and do a search.

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:22:18 -0800, "Amir" <amir@ocsnet.net> wrote:

>I just bought a Motorla Bluetooth headset (HS801). When paired w/ my V600,
>the phone does not ring! It only rings through the headset itself meaning
>that you have to have the headset on your ear in order to hear the phone
>ring (unless of course it's on Vibrate+Ring in which case the phone itself
>will only vibrate). I can't have the thing on my ear all the time! What
>should I do?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>Amir

**Remove NOSPAM from email address to reply**
!