gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
news:89ube.1534$Od6.231624@news.xtra.co.nz...
> So who is going to buy it?
>
> http://www.lead-pursuit.com/

I'm going to pick it up! This way I could have all of the goodies on one
disc.

Thanks

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> So who is going to buy it?
>
> http://www.lead-pursuit.com/

Whoah whoah WHOAH now - what is this? First time I've heard of it. As a
guy who's only recently gotten into Falcon 4.0, this could be the Next Great
Thing!

James

Already ordered it (pre) on Amazon. I have my doubts about it but
WTH..

Icer

>On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:39:31 +1200, "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>So who is going to buy it?
>
>http://www.lead-pursuit.com/

No manual. The box only weighs something like .33lbs, plus the price of
$29.00
equals no manual.
I have the spiral manual for F4 so I consider myself lucky.

Brad

drifter

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

Sooo.... somone have some details? What upgades/hacks are included
with this? Who was integral to pulling it all together? Will this do
away with Free Falcon and the patch group? Or will we still have the
wild west in regard to F4?

I'll pick it up if it provides a cohesive integrated package that
works right out of the box.

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:39:31 +1200, "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>So who is going to buy it?
>
>http://www.lead-pursuit.com/

Same here!

--
Gene "Dauntless" Flannery
Debbie "Witch Of Endor" Baer

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW--What a ride!!!"
-Stuart Wilde-

"Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now."
-Bob Dylan-

"Gus" <gus@123456.net> wrote in message

> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> > So who is going to buy it?
> >
> > http://www.lead-pursuit.com/
> >

> I'm going to pick it up! This way I could have all of the goodies on one
> disc.
>
> Thanks

Actually details are *less than forthcoming* so if you need
reassurance forget it. My takeon it is it is a release LESS than what
is available alreadty so buy it at your own risk or wait for a verdict
of some sort. I have already read that you can't "Fly Any Plane" so
that in itself is a big flaw. What I WON'T do is delete any of my
current installs to load it. I AM going to buy it as is to see what is
going on though...

Icer

>On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:21:43 -0400, Drifter <nohandle@righthere.com> wrote:
>Sooo.... somone have some details? What upgades/hacks are included
>with this? Who was integral to pulling it all together? Will this do
>away with Free Falcon and the patch group? Or will we still have the
>wild west in regard to F4?
>
>I'll pick it up if it provides a cohesive integrated package that
>works right out of the box.
>
>On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:39:31 +1200, "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>
>>So who is going to buy it?
>>
>>http://www.lead-pursuit.com/

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"G. Patricks" <GPatricks@nospamforme.com> wrote in message
> Already ordered it (pre) on Amazon. I have my doubts about it but
> WTH..
>
> Icer

My sentiments exactly. It will be nice to have a standard install tho and
(fingers crossed) a decent manual.

Hey Icer,

Let's get together soon and fly the F-16, eh? I need the practice. Last
night's FreeBirds BFT was a freakin' disaster.

PM me at home if you want.

Crumble

> Actually details are *less than forthcoming* so if you need
> reassurance forget it. My takeon it is it is a release LESS than what
> is available alreadty so buy it at your own risk or wait for a verdict
> of some sort. I have already read that you can't "Fly Any Plane" so
> that in itself is a big flaw. What I WON'T do is delete any of my
> current installs to load it. I AM going to buy it as is to see what is
> going on though...
>
> Icer
>
> >On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:21:43 -0400, Drifter <nohandle@righthere.com>
wrote:
> >Sooo.... somone have some details? What upgades/hacks are included
> >with this? Who was integral to pulling it all together? Will this do
> >away with Free Falcon and the patch group? Or will we still have the
> >wild west in regard to F4?
> >
> >I'll pick it up if it provides a cohesive integrated package that
> >works right out of the box.
> >
> >On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:39:31 +1200, "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> >
> >>So who is going to buy it?
> >>
> >>http://www.lead-pursuit.com/

Well let me know when you have something more concrete.

--

gcisko@hotmail.com

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> So who is going to buy it?
>
> http://www.lead-pursuit.com/

The req's:
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows® 98 / ME / 2000 / XP
Pentium® 4 1.5Ghz or AMD Athlon® 1.2Ghz (recommend: Pentium® 4 2.4Ghz
or AMD Athlon® 1800)
1.5Gb Free Hard Disk Space (plus 500Mb for Windows Swap File)
4x CD-ROM Drive, 100% Windows compatible mouse, keyboard and joystick
1024x768 resolution capable color monitor
64Mb 3D accelerated DirectX® compatible Video Card (recommend 128Mb)
100% DirectX® version 9.0b or higher compatible sound card
56Kbps modem for multiplayer options (recommend: DSL/Broadband)

Yeah. So is this a problem for anyone?

--

gcisko@hotmail.com

"HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Well said. I'd much rather have a stable quality update to the F-16, which
> is what the Falcon series is all about, than try to get too carried away
> with adding multiple aircraft.

Can you really say the falcon 4 deal was about stability? I did not have
that much problem with it, but many did.

> My biggest turn-off was that I never seemed to have a 100% functional
> version. It was a combination of my ineptitude and glitches, but as I
> began

Exactly. I still think that FF3 is as close as you can get and the Allied
Force
is whatever... I have see nothing here to sway that line of thinking.

--

gcisko@hotmail.com

> to understand better how to control the beast, I realized a lot of my
> learning curve was understanding when Falcon was at fault and not me. So
> if they can make sure the avionics are solid, I'm sold.

Oh yeah right.. And don't forget about lomac. That is certainly
the one to get right?

--

gcisko@hotmail.com