Best Lomac movie ever.

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 1, 2005 11:34:30 PM

Some french guys made this video. I think its the funniest lomac video ever.
You make up your own mind.
Think "Starsky and Hutch" ..............Get it here...

http://thebrigandmike.free.fr/benskyetmutch.html

There are one or two hoops to jump through, but it is well worth it,
honestly. see below

Instructions...... : The Bensky and Mutch video is divided into four files
which could be decompressed with WINRAR

Just click on the first file ".exe", then the video would be rebuilt.
The subtitles files provided below are to be used with BS PLAYER version
1.22 (Free to use)

Save the subtitle file with the same name as the video file, with a .srt
extension. Just drop them in the same directory as the video
PLAY IT LOUD !!!

Nate

More about : lomac movie

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 12:17:00 PM

In article <ch9de.52529$Z14.42893@news.indigo.ie>, ghj.hu@ujgh (Ste)
wrote:

> I think its the funniest lomac video ever.

Yup. Well worth the download IMO. Great work.

Andrew McP
!