SP4 wide angle

Last response: in Video Games
May 2, 2005 5:38:52 AM

I can't seem to find this, but are there wideview cockpits for SP4? I want
something that shows more than the SP4 such as this one:

http://www.simmersworld.com/ss2.php?sl=f4af2.jpg

Don't know what it's called.

Thanks

More about : sp4 wide angle

May 2, 2005 5:38:53 AM

"Jiyang Chen" <no@no.no> wrote in message
> I can't seem to find this, but are there wideview cockpits for SP4? I
want
> something that shows more than the SP4 such as this one:
>
> http://www.simmersworld.com/ss2.php?sl=f4af2.jpg
>
> Don't know what it's called.
>
> Thanks

The default cockpit has a wide view via the shift - 2 keys fwiw. Also, I
believe that pic is a Paul Wilson wide view pit, available on that site for
download.

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 5:38:53 AM

"Jiyang Chen" <no@no.no> wrote in message
> I can't seem to find this, but are there wideview cockpits for SP4? I
want
> something that shows more than the SP4 such as this one:
>
> http://www.simmersworld.com/ss2.php?sl=f4af2.jpg
>
> Don't know what it's called.

The pic comes from here...
http://www.simmersworld.com/default.php?page=default

....which is a pic of the upcoming Falcon 4.0: Allied Force. Everyone is
speculating that it's Aeyes' work.
--

Mark

> Thanks

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 7:04:21 AM

"JP" <jp@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Jiyang Chen" <no@no.no> wrote in message
> > I can't seem to find this, but are there wideview cockpits for SP4? I
> want
> > something that shows more than the SP4 such as this one:
> >
> > http://www.simmersworld.com/ss2.php?sl=f4af2.jpg
> >
> > Don't know what it's called.
> >
> > Thanks
>

> The default cockpit has a wide view via the shift - 2 keys fwiw. Also,
> believe that pic is a Paul Wilson wide view pit, available on that site
for
> download.

The default Sp4 isn't nearly wide enough. I tried the Wilson one, but there
were blue spots on it, so it's not for Sp4.

JC
!