Aces High - CH J-stick/Throttle Mapping?

Greetings All...

Just started to check out the two week trial for AH and could use any
suggestions on the best set up for a CH rig. I'm especially baffled by how
to maintain multiple set ups for plane vs vehicle vs gunner vs boat, etc.

Thanks in advance

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ

BUFF

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2003

Jay Beckman wrote:
> Greetings All...
>
> Just started to check out the two week trial for AH and could use any

> suggestions on the best set up for a CH rig. I'm especially baffled
by how
> to maintain multiple set ups for plane vs vehicle vs gunner vs boat,
etc.

> Thanks in advance
>
> Jay Beckman
> Chandler, AZ

Maybe try here for starters.

http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/index.php?s=02b25ff1ab7e48ff62c92d08770ba0dd&showforum=7

Also plenty of advic in the forums.

"BUFF" <simhq_buff@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Jay Beckman wrote:
>> Greetings All...
>>
>> Just started to check out the two week trial for AH and could use any
>
>> suggestions on the best set up for a CH rig. I'm especially baffled
> by how
>> to maintain multiple set ups for plane vs vehicle vs gunner vs boat,
> etc.
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Jay Beckman
>> Chandler, AZ
>
> Maybe try here for starters.
>
> http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/index.php?s=02b25ff1ab7e48ff62c92d08770ba0dd&showforum=7
>
> Also plenty of advic in the forums.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction...

Jay