uploading java app

Hello everybody,
I have motorola e365, I also have the usb to connect it to my pc and have
the software to, is someone know how to upload java app (.jar ext) to my
phone.
12 answers Last reply
More about uploading java

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:41:31 +0700, Bayu Irawan <omjin@rad.net.id>
    wrote:

    >Hello everybody,
    >I have motorola e365, I also have the usb to connect it to my pc and have
    >the software to, is someone know how to upload java app (.jar ext) to my
    >phone.

    These are the directions I followed for my V551. I have no idea
    whether they are the same for an e365:

    Games via USB CABLE
    Software Needed:
    PST 6.7
    Midway 2.8
    JAD Generator
    http://www.motclub.com/

    There are 2 steps needed for this.
    1) Enable JAVA APP LOADER in the Java menu (PST 6.7)
    2) Midway to upload the game to phone

    PST 6.7 (used to enable Java APP loader menu)
    1. download PST 6.7+ and load up the program with the phone already
    plugged in via USB cable.
    2. Select NEW, then KJava Files
    3. Click READ FROMPHONE (picture of a arrow POINTING AWAY from the
    phone)
    4. Now that box should have the"Enable/Disable Java APP menu", CLICK
    ENABLE!!
    5. It should bring up a message stating it will be putting it into
    suspend mode, and then say "Changing JAVA APP MENU ITEM"

    Finished, now check YOUR PHONE, in SETTINGS > JAVA SETTINGS and see if
    you now have the JAVA APP LOADER in your Java menu.
    IF SO PROCEED TO NEXT STEP!

    MIDWAY 2.8(used to upload games)
    1. Go to the NEW Java App Loader in your java menu and select it, It
    should SAY "INSERT DATA CABLE"
    2. Insert Data cable
    3. Open up MIDWAY, Find correct COM PORT
    4. Find the game's .JAD file
    5. If everything went well you could then press "SEND JAD", then it
    send its to your phone.

    6. Now look at your phone, and it should say, download, download it
    and if everything went well it will install.
    (Games come in .JAR format, and sometimes comes with accompanied .JAD
    file. What a .JAD file is basically a URL file to tell where the game
    is located. You can open any .JAD file with NOTEPAD to edit. MY
    SUGGESTION is to get a program called JAD GENERATOR)

    hey do u think you can send me all of the programs

    my email is bizoff@hotmail.com

    --
    galant
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    "galant" <galant.1he91s@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > hey do u think you can send me all of the programs
    >
    > my email is bizoff@hotmail.com
    >

    > --
    > galant
    > http://cellphoneforums.net

    If you could send them to me too that'd be much appreciated..

    dale@visualeyez.co*m.au (Remove * )

    Thanks in advance..

    Dale

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:54:32 +1030, "Dale" <dale@visualeyez.c*o*m.au>
    wrote:

    >"galant" <galant.1he91s@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> hey do u think you can send me all of the programs
    >>
    >> my email is bizoff@hotmail.com
    >>

    >> --
    >> galant
    >> http://cellphoneforums.net
    >> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t160391.html
    >>

    >If you could send them to me too that'd be much appreciated..
    >
    >dale@visualeyez.co*m.au (Remove * )
    >
    >Thanks in advance..
    >
    >Dale

    No problem with two of them but PST is 13mb. I don't think that I can
    fit that through Hotmail. Can you folks receive that assuming that I
    can find a way to send it?

    can u send me a copy too? DChosta@gmail.com size of the file is no
    problemo.. thanks

    --
    dchosta
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    "dgk" <sonicechoes-spamless@hot-nospamp-mail.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:54:32 +1030, "Dale" <dale@visualeyez.c*o*m.au>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >"galant" <galant.1he91s@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> hey do u think you can send me all of the programs
    > >>
    > >> my email is bizoff@hotmail.com
    > >>

    > >> --
    > >> galant

    > >> http://cellphoneforums.net
    > >> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t160391.html
    > >>

    > >If you could send them to me too that'd be much appreciated..
    > >
    > >dale@visualeyez.co*m.au (Remove * )
    > >
    > >Thanks in advance..
    > >
    > >Dale
    > >

    > No problem with two of them but PST is 13mb. I don't think that I can
    > fit that through Hotmail. Can you folks receive that assuming that I
    > can find a way to send it?

    Yes, no probs..

    Cheers

    care to send it to me too??
    jianqi88@gmail.com

    --
    zseqsc
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    Where can one download Midway?

    On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:15:59 GMT, "brobin" <nospam@atmyplace.com>
    wrote:

    >Where can one download Midway?
    >
    >"dchosta" <dchosta.1hjzat@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> can u send me a copy too? DChosta@gmail.com size of the file is no
    >> problemo.. thanks
    >>

    >> --
    >> dchosta
    >> http://cellphoneforums.net
    >> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t160391.html

    See new thread about "Getting Java Games".
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    can u plz send me the PST software and the others to
    xinyao.tan@gmail.com

    I've been searching for a very long time and had many problems finding
    it.

    thanks

    --
    flakmonkey
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    Hey can anyone help me out

    look i got all the programs i need but it says my phones not connected
    or something
    and it shows all these drives i need to install

    can some 1 plz send me or teach me how to get these drivers so PST will
    work and i can upload java games

    thanx
    RHannosh213@yahoo.com

    --
    RHannosh213
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    somebody have really Java loader for Motorola E365?
    -
    if have write to my email pleaze.

    --
    Longolier