Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

uploading java app

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 9:41:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Hello everybody,
I have motorola e365, I also have the usb to connect it to my pc and have
the software to, is someone know how to upload java app (.jar ext) to my
phone.

More about : uploading java app

Anonymous
December 16, 2004 9:41:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:41:31 +0700, Bayu Irawan <omjin@rad.net.id>
wrote:

>Hello everybody,
>I have motorola e365, I also have the usb to connect it to my pc and have
>the software to, is someone know how to upload java app (.jar ext) to my
>phone.


These are the directions I followed for my V551. I have no idea
whether they are the same for an e365:


Games via USB CABLE
Software Needed:
PST 6.7
Midway 2.8
JAD Generator
http://www.motclub.com/

There are 2 steps needed for this.
1) Enable JAVA APP LOADER in the Java menu (PST 6.7)
2) Midway to upload the game to phone

PST 6.7 (used to enable Java APP loader menu)
1. download PST 6.7+ and load up the program with the phone already
plugged in via USB cable.
2. Select NEW, then KJava Files
3. Click READ FROMPHONE (picture of a arrow POINTING AWAY from the
phone)
4. Now that box should have the"Enable/Disable Java APP menu", CLICK
ENABLE!!
5. It should bring up a message stating it will be putting it into
suspend mode, and then say "Changing JAVA APP MENU ITEM"


Finished, now check YOUR PHONE, in SETTINGS > JAVA SETTINGS and see if
you now have the JAVA APP LOADER in your Java menu.
IF SO PROCEED TO NEXT STEP!

MIDWAY 2.8(used to upload games)
1. Go to the NEW Java App Loader in your java menu and select it, It
should SAY "INSERT DATA CABLE"
2. Insert Data cable
3. Open up MIDWAY, Find correct COM PORT
4. Find the game's .JAD file
5. If everything went well you could then press "SEND JAD", then it
send its to your phone.

6. Now look at your phone, and it should say, download, download it
and if everything went well it will install.
(Games come in .JAR format, and sometimes comes with accompanied .JAD
file. What a .JAD file is basically a URL file to tell where the game
is located. You can open any .JAD file with NOTEPAD to edit. MY
SUGGESTION is to get a program called JAD GENERATOR)
Related resources
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 7:54:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

"galant" <galant.1he91s@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
news:galant.1he91s@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...
>
> hey do u think you can send me all of the programs
>
> my email is bizoff@hotmail.com
>
>
> --
> galant
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> http://cellphoneforums.net
> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t160391.html
>

If you could send them to me too that'd be much appreciated..

dale@visualeyez.co*m.au (Remove * )

Thanks in advance..

Dale
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 7:54:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:54:32 +1030, "Dale" <dale@visualeyez.c*o*m.au>
wrote:

>
>"galant" <galant.1he91s@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
>news:galant.1he91s@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...
>>
>> hey do u think you can send me all of the programs
>>
>> my email is bizoff@hotmail.com
>>
>>
>> --
>> galant
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> http://cellphoneforums.net
>> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t160391.html
>>
>
>If you could send them to me too that'd be much appreciated..
>
>dale@visualeyez.co*m.au (Remove * )
>
>Thanks in advance..
>
>Dale
>

No problem with two of them but PST is 13mb. I don't think that I can
fit that through Hotmail. Can you folks receive that assuming that I
can find a way to send it?
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 11:50:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

"dgk" <sonicechoes-spamless@hot-nospamp-mail.com> wrote in message
news:k3v5s0peqfbi7482uovb0kcld0ts47qno7@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:54:32 +1030, "Dale" <dale@visualeyez.c*o*m.au>
> wrote:
>
> >
> >"galant" <galant.1he91s@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
> >news:galant.1he91s@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...
> >>
> >> hey do u think you can send me all of the programs
> >>
> >> my email is bizoff@hotmail.com
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> galant
>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> http://cellphoneforums.net
> >> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t160391.html
> >>
> >
> >If you could send them to me too that'd be much appreciated..
> >
> >dale@visualeyez.co*m.au (Remove * )
> >
> >Thanks in advance..
> >
> >Dale
> >
>
> No problem with two of them but PST is 13mb. I don't think that I can
> fit that through Hotmail. Can you folks receive that assuming that I
> can find a way to send it?

Yes, no probs..

Cheers
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 8:15:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Where can one download Midway?

"dchosta" <dchosta.1hjzat@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
news:D chosta.1hjzat@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...
>
> can u send me a copy too? DChosta@gmail.com size of the file is no
> problemo.. thanks
>
>
> --
> dchosta
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> http://cellphoneforums.net
> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t160391.html
>
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 11:56:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:15:59 GMT, "brobin" <nospam@atmyplace.com>
wrote:

>Where can one download Midway?
>
>"dchosta" <dchosta.1hjzat@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
>news:D chosta.1hjzat@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...
>>
>> can u send me a copy too? DChosta@gmail.com size of the file is no
>> problemo.. thanks
>>
>>
>> --
>> dchosta
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> http://cellphoneforums.net
>> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t160391.html
>>
>
See new thread about "Getting Java Games".
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 12:11:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

can u plz send me the PST software and the others to
xinyao.tan@gmail.com

I've been searching for a very long time and had many problems finding
it.

thanks


--
flakmonkey
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://cellphoneforums.net
View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t160391.html
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 3:57:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Hey can anyone help me out

look i got all the programs i need but it says my phones not connected
or something
and it shows all these drives i need to install

can some 1 plz send me or teach me how to get these drivers so PST will
work and i can upload java games

thanx
RHannosh213@yahoo.com


--
RHannosh213
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://cellphoneforums.net
View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t160391.html
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 3:10:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

somebody have really Java loader for Motorola E365?
-
if have write to my email pleaze.


--
Longolier
brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/
!