Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Some more have been released, this sim is looking really sweet.

http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096481612/

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Some more have been released, this sim is looking really sweet.
>
> http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096481612/

I can't wait to see screenies of the new B17II they have in the works.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"bioderm" wrote

> I can't wait to see screenies of the new B17II they have in the works.

Whats that, an update of 'The Mighty Eighth" or another CFS3/FS9 addon?

> "bioderm" wrote
>

> > I can't wait to see screenies of the new B17II they have in the works.
> >

> Whats that, an update of 'The Mighty Eighth" or another CFS3/FS9 addon?

Yeah the Mighty Eighth from Microprose.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"bioderm" wrote

>> Whats that, an update of 'The Mighty Eighth" or another CFS3/FS9 addon?
>>

> Yeah the Mighty Eighth from Microprose.

Well Goddam!

Thats one I would very much like to see.
Thanks