Paris

Distinguished
May 31, 2004

Just wondering......Any chance of getting this sim to run under XP? If not,
any other sims similar to atf? I've looked around & can't find anything as
fun.

TIA
Adam

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Janes Fighter Anthology has ATF US navy fighters marine fighters and the ATF
expansions all roled into one and it works in windows xp.

"Paris" <amparis@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering......Any chance of getting this sim to run under XP? If
> not, any other sims similar to atf? I've looked around & can't find
> anything as fun.
>
> TIA
> Adam

Paris

Distinguished
May 31, 2004

Thanks! Now if I could just find it!
Adam

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> Janes Fighter Anthology has ATF US navy fighters marine fighters and the
> ATF expansions all roled into one and it works in windows xp.
>

> "Paris" <amparis@si.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Just wondering......Any chance of getting this sim to run under XP? If
>> not, any other sims similar to atf? I've looked around & can't find
>> anything as fun.
>>
>> TIA
>> Adam

jp

I have it if you want; complete package, box, manual, etc. Make an offer
if interested.