Networking options?? More gear than ideas.

VerbalNerd

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
Hi guys, so ive just moved into a new house with two other people. We have one shared ADSL2+ internet connection and between us we have a
- Netgear N600 DGND3700 Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router
- Netgear WNDR3700 N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- TP-Link TL-R480T+ 2 WAN Port + 3 LAN Port Router
- 2 Netcomm NP204 200Mbps Powerline Adapters

What is the best setup options i have? The two people i share with will be connecting their laptops by wireless and i have a wired desktop which is why i have the powerline adapters, to have a net connection in my room. Would cascading be my best option?
Would this be more applicable? http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/33700-42-ultimate-modem-router-setup-thread

One final thing, i am leaving in 2 weeks to go overseas. Is this something my housemates could pay someone for?

Thanks in advance.

The layout of the house and the attic and basement are all intergral in the setup og your network.
A simple way to go is to have the modem/router at the dmark(cable entrance) and an ethernet cable from the modem/router to a second ireless router and for a lot of homes that would be sufficient to get the wireless signal to the whole house. Your power line would then serve your computer. Where it's convienent you can run some ethernet cable to connect desktops.
Most cable companies will have a service where they will send a technition to the home to setup a network and you have the option of hiring a private networking company that will come to your home and run wires and setup wireless.
As I said it depends on the layout of the hose as to the best way to go.