Mobile phone tools and BVRP

Last response: in Brands
December 18, 2004 4:22:39 AM

Is anyone using Mobile Phone Tools without any problems? I recently
purchased it and had a few problems so went to the forum at the software
makers http://www.bvrpforums.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=28

The advice I got was to reinstall, which I had done, but still had problems
with the software crashing at random times. Today I upgraded to the new
version 3.19el which has made things worse. Not only is the program unstable
and crashing but it is causing my computer to act strange, it affects
Outlook express and makes my system hang.

When I put this info on the forum, saying that the software was unstable and
a waste of money, the thread was strangely deleted. I have noticed other
threads suddenly disappear, mainly threads where the poster is having
serious problems. There are a lot of people in that forum having major
problems.

I have used software for other phones, such as Panasonic, Nokia, Samsung,
which work without fault at doing the simple task of synchronising,
transferring data, and backing up the phone info. Mobile Phone Tools must be
the worst software that I have put on my system for several years.

Has anyone else had problems with MPT, or should I ask has anyone not had
problems with it??

--
Geoff Jackson, Nottingham, UK.
g.j.photo@REMOVETHISntlworld.com

I've used mobile phonetools 2.16, then version 2.21, then 3.11 and now
version 3.19 and haven't experienced any problems at all! I find it to be a
very reliable and stable product. Haven't noticed any problems with Outlook
or Outlook Express either. btw. i'm running windows xp sp2

"There are a lot of people in that forum having major problems.: "
It's a support forum website so the people that go there are the ones having
problems. It's like complaining that every time you go to the hospital, all
you see is sick people.

"Geoff Jackson" <g.j.photo@REMOVE_THISntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone using Mobile Phone Tools without any problems? I recently
> purchased it and had a few problems so went to the forum at the software
> makers http://www.bvrpforums.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=28
>
> The advice I got was to reinstall, which I had done, but still had
problems
> with the software crashing at random times. Today I upgraded to the new
> version 3.19el which has made things worse. Not only is the program
unstable
> and crashing but it is causing my computer to act strange, it affects
> Outlook express and makes my system hang.
>
> When I put this info on the forum, saying that the software was unstable
and
> a waste of money, the thread was strangely deleted. I have noticed other
> threads suddenly disappear, mainly threads where the poster is having
> serious problems. There are a lot of people in that forum having major
> problems.
>
> I have used software for other phones, such as Panasonic, Nokia, Samsung,
> which work without fault at doing the simple task of synchronising,
> transferring data, and backing up the phone info. Mobile Phone Tools must
be
> the worst software that I have put on my system for several years.
>
> Has anyone else had problems with MPT, or should I ask has anyone not had
> problems with it??
>

> --
> Geoff Jackson, Nottingham, UK.
> g.j.photo@REMOVETHISntlworld.com
> www.gjphoto.f9.co.uk
> (Remove the obvious to reply)

Anonymous
December 20, 2004 1:15:59 PM

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 04:36:35 GMT, "Smoke.d" <Smoke.d@random.net>
wrote:

>I've used mobile phonetools 2.16, then version 2.21, then 3.11 and now
>version 3.19 and haven't experienced any problems at all! I find it to be a
>very reliable and stable product. Haven't noticed any problems with Outlook
>or Outlook Express either. btw. i'm running windows xp sp2
>
>"There are a lot of people in that forum having major problems.: "
>It's a support forum website so the people that go there are the ones having
>problems. It's like complaining that every time you go to the hospital, all
>you see is sick people.

No problems here.
!