  • Displays
Last response: in Brands
Share
December 19, 2004 1:18:01 PM

Hi

The camera just gives a black screen when I try to use it or save a picture.

Otherwise the display is fine when making calls, using menus.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ian
Coventry
UK

More about : motorola v600 camera working

Anonymous
December 19, 2004 3:54:09 PM

"Ian" <nomail@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> The camera just gives a black screen when I try to use it or save a
picture.

> Otherwise the display is fine when making calls, using menus.
>
> Any ideas?

Have you modified any seems or flashed/flexed the phone? Is something
blocking the cameras eye, like a case?

If not, I'd say something in the camera failed.
!