Motorola V600 - Camera not working

Hi

The camera just gives a black screen when I try to use it or save a picture.

Otherwise the display is fine when making calls, using menus.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ian
Coventry
UK
1 answer Last reply
More about motorola v600 camera working

    "Ian" <nomail@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > The camera just gives a black screen when I try to use it or save a
    picture.

    > Otherwise the display is fine when making calls, using menus.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Have you modified any seems or flashed/flexed the phone? Is something
    blocking the cameras eye, like a case?

    If not, I'd say something in the camera failed.

Motorola Cameras Displays