FS: AMS ST-250 stereo/Ambisonic microphone

Last response: in Home Audio
October 24, 2004 6:15:26 PM

I have an AMS ST-250 stereo/Ambisonic microphone system, in its original case,
for sale. It was used for about a dozen recordings, before I quit live
recording, and is in excellent condition, complete with all its original
accessories. Also included are two high-quality cables for splitting out the
B-format components.

I assume anyone purchasing this mic would be familiar with it. For those who
aren't, it's an Ambisonic array (four hypercardioid capsules mounted as if they
were the surfaces of a tetrahedron) with a control unit that produces an M-S
stereo output. You have continuous control over the M pattern (omni, cardioid,
figure-8, or anywhere in-between) and the stereo width. The control unit
normally runs on AC, but can be powered with flashlight batteries.

If you'd like a photo, just ask.

All serious offers will be considered. Thank you.
Anonymous
October 8, 2008 1:20:15 AM

Hi do you still have the mic and wich will be your very best price?

Best Regards
!