V551 Bluetooth modem - Also USB same phone, same PC??

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Phones
  • Modem
  • USB
  • Bluetooth
Last response: in Brands
Share
December 19, 2004 7:31:21 PM

I can't use the bluetooth headset while the bluetooth modem is active.

Can I alternate between the bluetooth and USB connections with the same
Motorola V551 handset to the database in PhoneTools??

Does PhoneTools need to see this USB connection as a "different" phone??
How should I set it up in Phone Tools now that I already have
bluetooth setup.

Thanks!!

Peace, Ron!

More about : v551 bluetooth modem usb phone

Anonymous
December 19, 2004 7:50:51 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <t1ixd.9914$uM5.2378@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net> on Sun, 19 Dec
2004 16:31:21 GMT, Ron <rdswart@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I can't use the bluetooth headset while the bluetooth modem is active.

True of most cell phones and other low-end devices -- only one Bluetooth
connection may be active at any one time.