CFS2: Multiple AI pilots in 2-player multiplayer?

Hi all,

I hooked two laptops together to fly with my son. However, one on ones
get boring after a while, so my question is:

Is it possible to have 2 real players with maybe 3 AI pilots for each
in the air, making eight planes in total?

If so, how does one set it up?

Thank you so much in advance, gurus!

Grumman

jp

"Boy Wonder" <grummanf6f@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I hooked two laptops together to fly with my son. However, one on ones
> get boring after a while, so my question is:
>
> Is it possible to have 2 real players with maybe 3 AI pilots for each
> in the air, making eight planes in total?
>
> If so, how does one set it up?
>
> Thank you so much in advance, gurus!
>
> Grumman

Iirc, no. Ai and cfs2 online don't go together.