Falcon 4.0 Aliied Force: New Dev Notes on the Campaign

I'm extremely pleased with what they have done... can't WAIT to get
it!

http://www.lead-pursuit.com/CA_01.htm

Icer
9 answers Last reply
More about falcon aliied force notes campaign
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 10:12:07 -0400, G. Patricks
    <GPatricks@nospamforme.com> wrote:

    >I'm extremely pleased with what they have done... can't WAIT to get
    >it!
    >
    >http://www.lead-pursuit.com/CA_01.htm
    >
    >Icer

    It's on my buy list.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "G. Patricks" <GPatricks@nospamforme.com> wrote in message
    > I'm extremely pleased with what they have done... can't WAIT to get
    > it!
    >
    > http://www.lead-pursuit.com/CA_01.htm
    >
    > Icer

    Well, I'm extremely pleased with what they've *said* they've done/will
    happen, etc. But until it's released and I see it............especially
    when it comes to F4. The other day, I was re-reading the pre-release
    interviews for the 1998 F4..............whew, about 180 off the actual
    release.

    Having said that, already have this pre-ordered.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "G. Patricks" <GPatricks@nospamforme.com> wrote in message
    > I'm extremely pleased with what they have done... can't WAIT to get
    > it!
    >
    > http://www.lead-pursuit.com/CA_01.htm
    >
    > Icer

    I have it pre-ordered. When it comes out can I count on you to be my tutor?
    :-)
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    J -
    Always more than happy to fly F4 with you, just don't think your
    schedule has "my" free time slots available!

    For that matter you should be learning F4 now, its not going to be a
    lot different for the weapon and flight basics, of that i'm sure! The
    campaign operation and some new things are coming, but better to learn
    them after I would think...

    Icer

    >On Tue, 24 May 2005 19:50:42 GMT, "James Calivar" <amheiserbush@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
    >"G. Patricks" <GPatricks@nospamforme.com> wrote in message
    >> I'm extremely pleased with what they have done... can't WAIT to get
    >> it!
    >>
    >> http://www.lead-pursuit.com/CA_01.htm
    >>
    >> Icer
    >
    >I have it pre-ordered. When it comes out can I count on you to be my tutor?
    >:-)

  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    I remember when I first tried to learn Falcon 4. The learning curve is very
    steep and it actually put me off it for a few years. But then I perservered
    and Im glad I did as it was a brilliant game. In fact I played it for
    several years after that I seem to remember. Eventually got a bit fed up
    with the lack of real wingman AI though especially in the target bombing.
    You could never really rely on them for any of the airfield bombing (other
    than runways as they always dropped ordinance on the runways no matter what
    they were carrying) and you never really knew what they were going to bomb
    on other targets. But this looks all set to change in the new release. So Im
    looking forward to it. And I think the new campaign will add new life to the
    game. I got a bit fed up with the Korean campaigns even though they were
    very good. I could never get the Balkans campaign to work on my computer for
    some reason. So if its a stable as they say it is it will be great to see at
    long last.
    Nats

    >J -
    > Always more than happy to fly F4 with you, just don't think your
    > schedule has "my" free time slots available!
    >
    > For that matter you should be learning F4 now, its not going to be a
    > lot different for the weapon and flight basics, of that i'm sure! The
    > campaign operation and some new things are coming, but better to learn
    > them after I would think...
    >
    > Icer
    >
    >>On Tue, 24 May 2005 19:50:42 GMT, "James Calivar"
    >><amheiserbush@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
    >>"G. Patricks" <GPatricks@nospamforme.com> wrote in message
    >>> I'm extremely pleased with what they have done... can't WAIT to get
    >>> it!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.lead-pursuit.com/CA_01.htm
    >>>
    >>> Icer
    >>
    >>I have it pre-ordered. When it comes out can I count on you to be my
    >>tutor?
    >>:-)

  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Nats" <nstutt@nstutt.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I remember when I first tried to learn Falcon 4. The learning curve is
    very
    > steep and it actually put me off it for a few years. But then I
    perservered
    > and Im glad I did as it was a brilliant game. In fact I played it for
    > several years after that I seem to remember. Eventually got a bit fed up
    > with the lack of real wingman AI though especially in the target bombing.
    > You could never really rely on them for any of the airfield bombing (other
    > than runways as they always dropped ordinance on the runways no matter
    what
    > they were carrying) and you never really knew what they were going to bomb
    > on other targets. But this looks all set to change in the new release. So
    Im
    > looking forward to it. And I think the new campaign will add new life to
    the
    > game. I got a bit fed up with the Korean campaigns even though they were
    > very good. I could never get the Balkans campaign to work on my computer
    for
    > some reason. So if its a stable as they say it is it will be great to see
    at
    > long last.
    > Nats

    AI wingmen work great here. What was the last version you tried ?
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "G. Patricks" <GPatricks@nospamforme.com> wrote in message
    > I'm extremely pleased with what they have done... can't WAIT to get
    > it!
    >
    > http://www.lead-pursuit.com/CA_01.htm
    >
    > Icer

    I probably will get it, but fear that I simply wont have the time to learn
    all the ins and outs. So I may wait to see if they include any easy options.
    Real life is really cutting into my simtime these days :-(
  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Wed, 25 May 2005 10:17:54 +1200, "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

    >I probably will get it, but fear that I simply wont have the time to learn
    >all the ins and outs. So I may wait to see if they include any easy options.
    >Real life is really cutting into my simtime these days :-(

    F4.0 has always had easy options.
  9. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

    > "G. Patricks" <GPatricks@nospamforme.com> wrote in message
    >> I'm extremely pleased with what they have done... can't WAIT to get
    >> it!
    >>
    >> http://www.lead-pursuit.com/CA_01.htm
    >>
    >> Icer
    >
    > I probably will get it, but fear that I simply wont have the time to learn
    > all the ins and outs. So I may wait to see if they include any easy
    > options.
    > Real life is really cutting into my simtime these days :-(

    Yeah, join the crowd. If I could only dump my wife, kids and job I'd be a
    happy man!

    JAmes

PC gaming Falcon Games IBM Video Games