repair utility

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

the version 9.1 patch is makin fs 04 not run right. I remember once i
had a program that automatically scanned flight sim for errors and
such, and i wanted to try it out..but i cant find it. anyone know of a
program like this and where i could find it?

am

"dave" <boardslide315@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> the version 9.1 patch is makin fs 04 not run right. I remember once i
> had a program that automatically scanned flight sim for errors and
> such, and i wanted to try it out..but i cant find it. anyone know of a
> program like this and where i could find it?

Flight Sim Manager. (think it is ver 8 now)

Go to avsim file library, and get this.

Be forewarned, it really wont fix anything, (that I aware of)
and once installed, the 9.1 update will not work with
it. (found out the hard way :( )
Wont hurt anything either

But.... it does make adding scenery, and add on
aircraft a breeze, and let you review everything.
Worth it for this alone.

Allan

Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

yeea that didnt work. anyone know of an easy way to just undo the v 9.1
patch? (other than system restore...i had a virus a few days ago, dont
want it to come back..