Falcon 4 Allied Force Order Cancelled

I pre-ordered Falcon 4 Allied Force from EB Games. I just got an email that
indicated that my order was cancelled because they won't be receiving any
copies, but it still shows on their site. What's up with that? And where can
I order it then?

Big loss... EB is Console heaven, store is manned with brain-dead
fools, and the EB site invites people to write "Previews" of games
that don't exist. I've never read as much bullshit on one site before,
obviously written by 12 year olds with NO clue... well, actually I
have (here) but thats another story. :cool:.

Icer

>On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:56:11 -0400, "HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote:
>I pre-ordered Falcon 4 Allied Force from EB Games. I just got an email that
>indicated that my order was cancelled because they won't be receiving any
>copies, but it still shows on their site. What's up with that? And where can
>I order it then?

BestBuy on 7/5/05