WWI Flight Sims?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 10, 2005 8:09:43 AM

Are there any current or upcoming single player WWI air combat games, excluding Red Baron and any online
ventures?

More about : wwi flight sims

June 10, 2005 8:09:44 AM

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 04:09:43 GMT, "KC" <KC@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Are there any current or upcoming single player WWI air combat games, excluding Red Baron and any online
>ventures?

There was one being done but it got canned. Right now there are two
WWI mods being done, one for CFS2 and one for CFS3. Don't know when
they will be released.

Only current release is more of an arcade WWI game called "Wings of
Honor". There is a demo but I never tried it. Read reviews and see
screen shots below.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/914555.asp
June 10, 2005 10:01:38 AM

Third Wire are working on 1 using the Strike Fighters engine.
!