WWI Flight Sims?

kc

Are there any current or upcoming single player WWI air combat games, excluding Red Baron and any online
ventures?

fisher

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 04:09:43 GMT, "KC" <KC@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Are there any current or upcoming single player WWI air combat games, excluding Red Baron and any online
>ventures?

There was one being done but it got canned. Right now there are two
WWI mods being done, one for CFS2 and one for CFS3. Don't know when
they will be released.

Only current release is more of an arcade WWI game called "Wings of
Honor". There is a demo but I never tried it. Read reviews and see
screen shots below.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/914555.asp