Sign in with
Your question

Helpless, connection falling out

Last response: in Networking
November 24, 2012 2:08:05 PM

Oke so here is the problem, when I am playing a game or just surfing the internet my internet falls out. It shows No ethernet cable plugged, even if I reset my router, change adapter replug cables etc. nothing is working at al I have to restart my computer to get internet again.

I never had this problem on my old pc, this is new pc I bought and I've got the problem for a long time.

Reinstalled netwerk drivers, made a new useraccount to see if any problems occur on another account with no programs running and yes it happens too.

It happens about 1-2 times a day, I am running my network directly tru a lan cable please feel free to ask for any information that you need to help me out cause it's been getting very frustrating lately.
November 25, 2012 1:58:50 AM

Try a new cable, different port on the router. Could be a bad network card, try a different one.
September 12, 2013 5:06:22 AM

Fixed, was a bad driver for my network drive sorry for the late response
How To Connect To Wi-Fi
What is Wi-Fi? Wi-Fi stands or Wireless Fidility. In easier terms its connecting to internet wirelessly with capable devices through an access point. What is Access Point? Access Points are hotspots through which you connect to Internet.... See full content
!