We need am ICBM flight simulation !!!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

Yes, you are the missile, carrying a 100 megaton nuke and you have to
hit various sandnigger places like Mecca or Baghdad while avoiding
flying carpets and killer camels !
22 answers Last reply
More about icbm flight simulation
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    "Tristan Beeline" <mist_distance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yes, you are the missile, carrying a 100 megaton nuke and you have to
    > hit various sandnigger places like Mecca or Baghdad while avoiding
    > flying carpets and killer camels !

    Snap rolls! It must have snap rolls! and torpedos... yes... torpedos
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Tristan Beeline" <mist_distance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yes, you are the missile, carrying a 100 megaton nuke and you have to
    > hit various sandnigger places like Mecca or Baghdad while avoiding
    > flying carpets and killer camels !

    Ala Dr. Strangelove !
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    In article <55f4364e.0506140131.57ee2197@posting.google.com>,
    mist_distance@hotmail.com says...
    > Yes, you are the missile, carrying a 100 megaton nuke and you have to
    > hit various sandnigger places like Mecca or Baghdad while avoiding
    > flying carpets and killer camels !

    Fine by me. As long as it comes in a dual-box version that also allows
    you to hit various thick-yank places like Washington or New York while
    avoiding flying cheeseburgers and killer idiot presidents !

    <sigh>

    Ian
    --
    Ian Riches
    Bedford, UK

    In article <MPG.1d18b55b420309559896a4@news.kcom.com>,
    ianriches@hotmail.com (Ian Riches) wrote:

    > like Washington or New York

    Steady on. No point in wiping out more Democrats than absolutely
    necessary. I'd start with Texas and maybe Alabama. Depends which
    way the wind's blowing.

    Andrew McP

    PS I've a sneaky suspicion the OP was taking the piss.
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    In article
    <memo.20050614111907.228A@address_disguised.address_disguised>,
    andrew.mcp@DELETETHISdsl.pipex.com (Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

    > PS I've a sneaky suspicion the OP was taking the piss.

    Judging by his posts to multiple groups, he's just out fishing.
    Looks like we're adding to his score :-)

    Andrew McP
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    "Mitch_A" <naman@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message

    > On the other hand Id bet your parents and grandparents have respect its
    > you fn ponytail wearing 12-20yr old idiots that have lost your sense, and
    > manhood.

    You give them too much credit here.

    Even when they are over 21, they still wont be men/women
    they will always be looking for someone else to take care of them.

    Want an example ? Just take all forms of electricity away from them.
    They wouldn't be able to survive............................

    Allan

    --
    Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    Tristan Beeline wrote:
    > Yes, you are the missile, carrying a 100 megaton nuke and you have to
    > hit various sandnigger places like Mecca or Baghdad while avoiding
    > flying carpets and killer camels !

    SimHQ would give it five stars if it was put out by 1C or ED

    --scharmers
  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    Ian Riches wrote:
    > In article <55f4364e.0506140131.57ee2197@posting.google.com>,
    > mist_distance@hotmail.com says...
    >
    >>Yes, you are the missile, carrying a 100 megaton nuke and you have to
    >>hit various sandnigger places like Mecca or Baghdad while avoiding
    >>flying carpets and killer camels !
    >

    > Fine by me. As long as it comes in a dual-box version that also allows
    > you to hit various thick-yank places like Washington or New York while
    > avoiding flying cheeseburgers and killer idiot presidents !
    >
    > <sigh>
    >
    > Ian

    Or just perhaps, tossing a few 60 M-Tonners into London, Glasgow and
    Cardiff so we could all finally get past the boredom that is life in the
    UK. Tally ho, what! It's raining uranium again? Bloody hell.
  9. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    In article <zN7se.5091$eM6.4537@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
    amheiserbush@yahoo.com.au says...

    <snip global thermonuclear war>

    > Or just perhaps, tossing a few 60 M-Tonners into London, Glasgow and
    > Cardiff so we could all finally get past the boredom that is life in the
    > UK. Tally ho, what! It's raining uranium again? Bloody hell.

    Nothing that a good umbrella and bowler hat couldn't handle ;-)

    (and yes, I was firmly tongue in cheek in my post, as was, I more than
    strongly suspect, the original).

    Ian
    --
    Ian Riches
    Bedford, UK

    and they buffeting that occurs around mach4 ees eencorrectly modeled
  11. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    so i noticed

    i theenk we need to tear up nips like a 70s elco again
  12. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    apparantly im still you
  13. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    i never notcied that im on super voodoo 3dfx sli'd to a kilo of pure
    columbian and teh rv5.602 racecar drivers and i see no difference in
    the diameter i repeat NO DIFFERENCE in they diameter
  14. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    Persident Martinho wrote:
    > and they buffeting that occurs around mach4 ees eencorrectly modeled

    Actually, it is called 'pogo' and, yes, Free Minutemen 4.0 Unified IBeta
    SP3.11 with the North Korea SuperPak doesn't model that very well. But,
    they fixed the incorrect explosive bolts diameter in the texture file.

    Regards,
    Mr. S.
  15. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    ill never go away again

    you can call me daddy
  16. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    thees does not help een they slightest

    thees just proves that some developers are getting keeck backs een
    order to advance there prefereed manufactures at they expense of others
  17. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    Persident Martinho wrote:
    > i never notcied that im on super voodoo 3dfx sli'd to a kilo of pure
    > columbian and teh rv5.602 racecar drivers and i see no difference in
    > the diameter i repeat NO DIFFERENCE in they diameter

    Makes sense. A note was just posted in racecar's blog: the rv5.602
    drivers work best with the afghan stuff, there is a bug affecting users
    of the columbian one. Hopefully, this will get fixed in the next release.

    Hope this helps,
    Mr. Sylvestre.
  18. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Tristan Beeline" is a troll to a lot of newsgroups. He tracks
    of groups that the message goes to, you can steal some of his trollish
    pleasure.

    -- Christian

    On 23 Jun 2005 11:04:39 -0700, "Persident Martinho"
    <meestermartinho@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >ill never go away again
    >
    >you can call me daddy

    Save Darfur -- http://www.savedarfur.org/
    World Vision (Darfur) -- http://donate.wvus.org/OA_HTML/xxwvibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?section=10025&item=1072182
    ICC (Sudan) -- http://www.persecution.org/Countries/sudan.html
  19. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    Andrew MacPherson wrote:
    > In article <MPG.1d18b55b420309559896a4@news.kcom.com>,
    > ianriches@hotmail.com (Ian Riches) wrote:
    >

    >>like Washington or New York
    >

    > Steady on. No point in wiping out more Democrats than absolutely
    > necessary. I'd start with Texas and maybe Alabama. Depends which
    > way the wind's blowing.
    >
    > Andrew McP
    >
    > PS I've a sneaky suspicion the OP was taking the piss.

    Plenty of good conservatives in Alabama.

    Start with California. The land of Fruits and Nuts. You'd do the
    most good there.
  20. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

    Ian Riches wrote:
    > In article <55f4364e.0506140131.57ee2197@posting.google.com>,
    > mist_distance@hotmail.com says...
    >
    >>Yes, you are the missile, carrying a 100 megaton nuke and you have to
    >>hit various sandnigger places like Mecca or Baghdad while avoiding
    >>flying carpets and killer camels !
    >

    > Fine by me. As long as it comes in a dual-box version that also allows
    > you to hit various thick-yank places like Washington or New York while
    > avoiding flying cheeseburgers and killer idiot presidents !
    >
    > <sigh>
    >
    > Ian

    Yeah...dont hit the UK. Would be pointless to sink an American Aircraft
    Carrier.
  21. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    iF22 how dare that abortion aint never been no where near any of pcs

    and eets seerious seemulation
  22. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    Persident Martinho wrote:
    > thees does not help een they slightest
    >
    > thees just proves that some developers are getting keeck backs een
    > order to advance there prefereed manufactures at they expense of others

    IMHO, thees ees just a lame excuse for not investing in seerious
    seemul... [damn!]

    serious simulation hardware? Don't get me wrong, I do respect your right
    to play Comanche and iF22 on your hardware if you are not into hardcore
    sims :D

    Mr. S.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games