Sign in with
Your question
Closed

My Surface Pro....random thoughts and fix for pen

Last response: in Windows 8
February 20, 2013 10:32:20 PM

It's a powerhouse when it comes to business stuff.. discovering the games atm I have that will run nicely.
Valve stuff does run nicely.. Would still love it if it ran BF3 :) 
But for anyone wondering (it was a fear of mine), I have indeed gotten the Surface Pro to hit around 8 hours.. (real tight power settings)
That's with random use through the day, mostly music and some web browsing, some business work.

Also a custom appearance.. Sorry for the crappy vid, thought some might like to see it..
Got the border protector from uhh skinit? The start screen customizer is 'Windows 8 start screen customizer'
Oh, and a fix for the dam pen..

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=57213AAB99234120!119

Cheers!
a b * Windows 8
February 20, 2013 10:37:11 PM

I'm considering buying one, what's wrong with the pen?
February 20, 2013 10:49:51 PM

Updated the vid... Otherwise nothing wrong with the pen but they forgot to add somewhere to put it when you're charging...lol
Related resources
a b * Windows 8
February 21, 2013 5:29:29 AM

therogerwilco said:
Updated the vid... Otherwise nothing wrong with the pen but they forgot to add somewhere to put it when you're charging...lol

Ah I see, not a huge deal to me
February 21, 2013 12:41:53 PM

Ya it's not a big deal but an annoyance. . . I would suggest the tablet though, it's pretly slick. I was a little cautious because I knew I couldn't game on it but after using it, it rocks on so many different levels it's not even funny! If you want the power plan settings for 7-8 hour battery life let me know and I can post the steps.

:hello: 
a b * Windows 8
February 21, 2013 7:13:48 PM

I'll keep that in mind, thanks. It'll probably be a few more months before I shell out for one.
!