[FB] How to upgrade it to "Gold"?

Our local Electronic Boutique (Australia) is having the half yearly
sale,
and are selling IL2: Forgotten Battles for half price (about A$40).
Remebering what people have said though, the Gold Edition is the one I
should go for, but unfortunately the verison on sale isn't the Gold
Edition.

If I get this version, what's the best way to upgrade/download up to a
Gold Edition equivalent?

--
Widya Santoso wsantoso@nyx.net +61 2 6288-0405
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep

    "Sydney2K" <wsantoso@nyx.net> wrote in message
    > Our local Electronic Boutique (Australia) is having the half yearly
    > sale,
    > and are selling IL2: Forgotten Battles for half price (about A$40).
    > Remebering what people have said though, the Gold Edition is the one I
    > should go for, but unfortunately the verison on sale isn't the Gold
    > Edition.
    >
    > If I get this version, what's the best way to upgrade/download up to a
    > Gold Edition equivalent?

    The Gold version is Il2 Forgotten Battles plus the Aces Expansion pack. The
    aces pack is now only about $20 in NZ so should be cheap as chips in Oz

PC gaming Electronic Video Games