[FB] How to upgrade it to "Gold"?

Our local Electronic Boutique (Australia) is having the half yearly
sale,
and are selling IL2: Forgotten Battles for half price (about A$40).
Remebering what people have said though, the Gold Edition is the one I
should go for, but unfortunately the verison on sale isn't the Gold
Edition.

If I get this version, what's the best way to upgrade/download up to a
Gold Edition equivalent?

--
Widya Santoso wsantoso@nyx.net +61 2 6288-0405
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Sydney2K" <wsantoso@nyx.net> wrote in message
> Our local Electronic Boutique (Australia) is having the half yearly
> sale,
> and are selling IL2: Forgotten Battles for half price (about A$40).
> Remebering what people have said though, the Gold Edition is the one I
> should go for, but unfortunately the verison on sale isn't the Gold
> Edition.
>
> If I get this version, what's the best way to upgrade/download up to a
> Gold Edition equivalent?

The Gold version is Il2 Forgotten Battles plus the Aces Expansion pack. The
aces pack is now only about $20 in NZ so should be cheap as chips in Oz