Motorola MPX-200 additional memory

Last response: in Brands
a b } Memory
December 24, 2004 11:36:28 AM

I have added additional (SD memory) to the phone and would like to know
where it shows up. I have gone thru the settings options to the
'about' screen and the memory numbers have not changed. How do you know
if the additional memory is accepted and working?

Isaac
December 24, 2004 9:31:00 PM

It shows up as Storage Card when browsing your folders

!