Motorola MPX-200 additional memory

I have added additional (SD memory) to the phone and would like to know
where it shows up. I have gone thru the settings options to the
'about' screen and the memory numbers have not changed. How do you know
if the additional memory is accepted and working?

Isaac
1 answer Last reply
More about motorola additional memory

    It shows up as Storage Card when browsing your folders
    <IsaacHonor@att.net> wrote in message
    >I have added additional (SD memory) to the phone and would like to know
    > where it shows up. I have gone thru the settings options to the
    > 'about' screen and the memory numbers have not changed. How do you know
    > if the additional memory is accepted and working?
    >
    > Isaac

Motorola Phones Memory