Motorola Raz V3 & T-Mobile

Hi.

Does anyone know if or when T-Mobile will get these phones? I know
that Currently only Cingular carries the phone for their service!

Some sellers on eBay sell the "unlocked" Razr phones but what exactly
do they mean?

T-Mobile has Moto phones with Sim cards (which I use) so can I just
"switch" the SIM card on my phone to the Razr and then the Razr
"should" work on my T-Mobile service?

Any comments would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Mz
2 answers Last reply
More about motorola mobile

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <963qs0d3h95bolctdjc0crpqd5aqmnr96c@4ax.com> on Sat, 25 Dec 2004 06:53:28
    GMT, Mz <m_z@Nothotmail.com> wrote:

    >Some sellers on eBay sell the "unlocked" Razr phones but what exactly
    >do they mean?

    That means they can be used with any GSM service, including T-Mobile.

    >T-Mobile has Moto phones with Sim cards (which I use) so can I just
    >"switch" the SIM card on my phone to the Razr and then the Razr
    >"should" work on my T-Mobile service?

    Will work.

    I bought an unlocked Razr v3 on ebay and it works fine with my T-Mo SIM.
    The phone has the Cingular name on it and the Cingular startup screen
    but other than that there's no difference.

    From:Mz
    m_z@Nothotmail.com

    > Hi.
    >
    > Does anyone know if or when T-Mobile will get these phones? I know
    > that Currently only Cingular carries the phone for their service!
    >
    > Some sellers on eBay sell the "unlocked" Razr phones but what exactly
    > do they mean?
    >
    > T-Mobile has Moto phones with Sim cards (which I use) so can I just
    > "switch" the SIM card on my phone to the Razr and then the Razr
    > "should" work on my T-Mobile service?
    >
    > Any comments would be appreciated!
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Mz