Motorola Raz V3 & T-Mobile

Last response: in Brands
December 25, 2004 9:53:28 AM

Hi.

Does anyone know if or when T-Mobile will get these phones? I know
that Currently only Cingular carries the phone for their service!

Some sellers on eBay sell the "unlocked" Razr phones but what exactly
do they mean?

T-Mobile has Moto phones with Sim cards (which I use) so can I just
"switch" the SIM card on my phone to the Razr and then the Razr
"should" work on my T-Mobile service?

Any comments would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Mz

More about : motorola raz mobile

Anonymous
December 25, 2004 10:53:25 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <963qs0d3h95bolctdjc0crpqd5aqmnr96c@4ax.com> on Sat, 25 Dec 2004 06:53:28
GMT, Mz <m_z@Nothotmail.com> wrote:

>Some sellers on eBay sell the "unlocked" Razr phones but what exactly
>do they mean?

That means they can be used with any GSM service, including T-Mobile.

>T-Mobile has Moto phones with Sim cards (which I use) so can I just
>"switch" the SIM card on my phone to the Razr and then the Razr
>"should" work on my T-Mobile service?

Will work.

December 28, 2004 5:56:02 AM

I bought an unlocked Razr v3 on ebay and it works fine with my T-Mo SIM.
The phone has the Cingular name on it and the Cingular startup screen
but other than that there's no difference.

From:Mz
m_z@Nothotmail.com

!