Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Lost my mobile

Tags:
  • Mobile
  • Phones
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
May 16, 2012 8:25:56 AM

Hello,
i lostmy phone today morning and i want to know where it is now but its switched off please help me now

More about : lost mobile

a b $ Windows 7
May 16, 2012 10:02:47 AM

bhargav chowdary mulpuru said:
Hello,
i lostmy phone today morning and i want to know where it is now but its switched off please help me now

You can't be serious !
m
0
l
May 16, 2012 10:29:28 AM

Actually, this could be quite a valid question. If you were to lose your Android based phone, is it possible to locate it via GPS ? If not, is this something that the likes of HTC and Samsung etc should be doing ?
m
0
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
May 16, 2012 10:40:26 AM

Tonkyboy said:
Actually, this could be quite a valid question. If you were to lose your Android based phone, is it possible to locate it via GPS ? If not, is this something that the likes of HTC and Samsung etc should be doing ?

His phone is switched off.
GPS won't work without power ;) 
m
0
l
May 16, 2012 2:19:59 PM

joedastudd said:
His phone is switched off.
GPS won't work without power ;) 






D'oh !!!!!!


m
0
l
May 16, 2012 2:41:08 PM

Report it to the local authorities. Contact your service provider (perhaps they can track it if it is turned back on).
m
0
l