Sign in with
Your question

5 Bar Connection, Slow Internet (No Connection to Games)

Last response: in Wireless Networking
October 10, 2012 8:17:14 PM

Hello,

I have no idea what has happened but starting a couple days ago my internet has be acting up a lot. First of all, I don't know exactly what details you need from me to solve my problem, so please ask and I will try my best to give them to you.

Anyways, my problem is that my internet is loading websites EXTREMELY slow and most of the games I try to play (Minecraft, League of Legends) say that I do not have a internet connection and it is not allowing me to play them online.

Some websites such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Reddit will load at a normal speed (still slower than before it seems), but other websites such as YouTube videos or any other random links will not load for a few minutes. Sometimes when they load the formatting is all distorted and I have to reload the page anyways.

I just reformatted my computer and downloaded all my drivers again and I am still having the same problem. I don't know if you need my router information, wireless card, etc. but please let me know because this is driving me crazy and I do not know what is causing it.

Edit: Nevermind, it has something to do with my ISP and I will have to call them and figure what is going on.
October 12, 2012 6:02:06 AM

I will prefer to use Ethernet Internet services. Apart from High speed network availability, it offers Service Level Agreement that cover availability commitments, repair times and technical parameters, such as latency and jitter, and provide compensation in the event the commitments are not met. SLAs ensure a set amount of up-time, with the majority of providers guaranteeing anywhere from 99.9% up to 99.999% up-time.
Looking for an industry best Ethernet Service Provider . You can visit: http://www.ethernetshopper.com the finest providers of Local, Long Distance, Toll Free, International, High Speed Internet and Data.
m
l
Related resources
!