I have lost my tablet type toolbar (it looks like buttons) where has it gone?

MaxineT

Honorable
May 16, 2012
My dell originaly had several toolbars and one looked like squares/buttons/tablets but recently it has disappeared and to my knowledge I have not done anyting to make this happen, I have tried to all I can find to locate it but without success....can you help?

I have a Dell Inspiron N7110

Thankyou

Solution
toolbar400gif.gif

anything from this??
looks like we need to use hit and trial method on this one :p

pdxalex

Honorable
Apr 25, 2012
Try right-clicking on your desktop, select 'view' and make sure 'show desktop gadgets' is selected. If that doesn't help, right-click on desktop and select 'gadgets' to see what's installed and select which to display.

If that doesn't help either and you've checked under your chair, check behind couch.

MaxineT

Honorable
May 16, 2012

Hi thanks for your answer but this did not work so i have checked under the bed! ;)

MaxineT

Honorable
May 16, 2012
Hi and thanks but I never said where it appeared...it used to show when my home page completed (MSN News etc) it was located with my other toolbars above my Ask toolbar. So sorry your toolbar seems to be things from your desktop.
Maxine

MaxineT

Honorable
May 16, 2012
Thank you again for taking the trouble....the square buttons were between the row..File, Edit etc and my Ask bar and they were not rectangular I wish I could describe them better but I can live without them but really curious where they went...my home page is MSM with Bing inset but my bars were set by default from original and I have tried to reset the default but still no joy....not to worry its one of those funny gremlin thing I reckon?? Cheers

Latest posts