Sign in with
Your question
Solved

I have lost my tablet type toolbar (it looks like buttons) where has it gone?

Last response: in Windows 7
May 16, 2012 10:13:09 AM

My dell originaly had several toolbars and one looked like squares/buttons/tablets but recently it has disappeared and to my knowledge I have not done anyting to make this happen, I have tried to all I can find to locate it but without success....can you help?

I have a Dell Inspiron N7110

Thankyou
May 16, 2012 10:38:31 AM

Did you check under your chair?
m
l
May 16, 2012 12:04:00 PM

Try right-clicking on your desktop, select 'view' and make sure 'show desktop gadgets' is selected. If that doesn't help, right-click on desktop and select 'gadgets' to see what's installed and select which to display.

If that doesn't help either and you've checked under your chair, check behind couch.
m
l
May 26, 2012 9:32:53 PM

pdxalex said:
Try right-clicking on your desktop, select 'view' and make sure 'show desktop gadgets' is selected. If that doesn't help, right-click on desktop and select 'gadgets' to see what's installed and select which to display.

If that doesn't help either and you've checked under your chair, check behind couch.

Hi thanks for your answer but this did not work so i have checked under the bed! ;) 

m
l
May 28, 2012 2:11:21 AM

u mean something like this?
m
l
May 28, 2012 10:35:31 PM

Hi and thanks but I never said where it appeared...it used to show when my home page completed (MSN News etc) it was located with my other toolbars above my Ask toolbar. So sorry your toolbar seems to be things from your desktop.
Maxine
m
l
May 29, 2012 3:07:33 AM

hello maxime,
good morning.
you want the tool bars in the web browser???
am sorry :p  i misunderstood :) 
m
l
May 29, 2012 3:09:10 AM

what browser are you using?
m
l

Best solution

May 29, 2012 3:13:52 AM

anything from this??
looks like we need to use hit and trial method on this one :p 
May 29, 2012 10:52:34 AM

Thank you again for taking the trouble....the square buttons were between the row..File, Edit etc and my Ask bar and they were not rectangular I wish I could describe them better but I can live without them but really curious where they went...my home page is MSM with Bing inset but my bars were set by default from original and I have tried to reset the default but still no joy....not to worry its one of those funny gremlin thing I reckon?? Cheers
m
l
May 29, 2012 11:53:35 AM

ok.. will let u know when i see something like you describe :p 
have a nice day :) 
m
l
May 30, 2012 12:35:34 PM

Best answer selected by MaxineT.
m
l
!