Woohoo, got AF today......

jp

Haven't had much time to do anything but install it..........one thing
that needs to be modded already......one of the install screens has a pic of
a Falcon returning to base, with the caption, "Go home for tea and medals"

TEA !?!?!?!?!

<g>

I know what I'm doing tonight <g>

JP wrote:
> Haven't had much time to do anything but install it..........one
> thing that needs to be modded already......one of the install screens
> has a pic of a Falcon returning to base, with the caption, "Go home
> for tea and medals"
>

> TEA !?!?!?!?!
>
> <g>
>
> I know what I'm doing tonight <g>

Ditto here! Ordered tuesday night from Graphsim with next day delivery,
shipped yesterday, received today.

Just got home, probably won't get much more done this evening other than an
install, will try to delve into it over the weekend.

At least I got a 3 day weekend coming up.

Yeah, I have no life!

--
Don Burnette

"When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
way of the man that's doing it."