Microsofts Wireless G PCI Card and Linksys Router

I am having so many problems getting any good speed from
my new Microsoft Wireless G pci card. It connects to my
linksys wireless g router and disconnects about every 5
minutes. I have a linksys wireless g card in my laptop and
that card runs great. I made the mistake of calling
Microsofts Tech support and was routed to some Indian
women who knew nothing. Anybody have any clues I already
unchecked the iee support tab and still nothing. Why is
this product so bad?

Try shutting down your LAN (router and computers) for a couple minutes, and
then restart - router first, then the connected machine, followed by the
wireless machine.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP