Microsofts Wireless G PCI Card and Linksys Router

I am having so many problems getting any good speed from
my new Microsoft Wireless G pci card. It connects to my
linksys wireless g router and disconnects about every 5
minutes. I have a linksys wireless g card in my laptop and
that card runs great. I made the mistake of calling
Microsofts Tech support and was routed to some Indian
women who knew nothing. Anybody have any clues I already
unchecked the iee support tab and still nothing. Why is
this product so bad?
1 answer Last reply
More about microsofts wireless card linksys router

    Try shutting down your LAN (router and computers) for a couple minutes, and
    then restart - router first, then the connected machine, followed by the
    wireless machine.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "devguy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am having so many problems getting any good speed from
    > my new Microsoft Wireless G pci card. It connects to my
    > linksys wireless g router and disconnects about every 5
    > minutes. I have a linksys wireless g card in my laptop and
    > that card runs great. I made the mistake of calling
    > Microsofts Tech support and was routed to some Indian
    > women who knew nothing. Anybody have any clues I already
    > unchecked the iee support tab and still nothing. Why is
    > this product so bad?

Routers Wireless Linksys Microsoft Networking