F4AF clouds

jp

I'm not to demanding about graphics, and definately like AF overall, but
boy, those clouds are brutal. Bunch of cotton balls in the sky, lol.

"JP" <jp@nicetry.com> wrote in message
> I'm not to demanding about graphics, and definately like AF overall, but
> boy, those clouds are brutal. Bunch of cotton balls in the sky, lol.

We can only hope LP will give AF a face lift over time. It's not pretty to
look at but damn it's very stable for me.

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:52:06 -0500, "JP" <jp@nicetry.com> wrote:

I'm not getting the cumulus in training TEs at all in Korea even
though most of the preview pics show them ........ just low ceiling
about 2500 to 3500 and clear above high occasional stratus about
25000+

What is your graphics card and setup???

> I'm not to demanding about graphics, and definately like AF overall, but
>boy, those clouds are brutal. Bunch of cotton balls in the sky, lol.

jp

A very ancient 64 mb GF 3. You'll get them eventually. Try a campaign,
i.e.

<WyleCoyote@bigcactus.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:52:06 -0500, "JP" <jp@nicetry.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not getting the cumulus in training TEs at all in Korea even
> though most of the preview pics show them ........ just low ceiling
> about 2500 to 3500 and clear above high occasional stratus about
> 25000+
>

> What is your graphics card and setup???
>

> > I'm not to demanding about graphics, and definately like AF overall,
but
> >boy, those clouds are brutal. Bunch of cotton balls in the sky, lol.

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 00:46:06 -0500, "JP" <jp@nicetry.com> wrote:

Yep ....... I switched to the Balkans theater though and the cumulus
were there. The IFR modeling and graphics and ability to
control it I think needs to be readdressed in further development.

But Allied Force is a giant leap forward for further development of
the greatest sim ..... bringing back order to what has become
chaos in the continuing saga.

I sure do hope the graphics engine does get a thorough and major
overhaul before two long. They are probably going to have to bring
in some major talent in that area though ..... maybe if AF sells well
they can afford to plow some of the money into that one.