Motorola V400 GSM

This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
More than once a day.

I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".

This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
responding.
5 answers Last reply
More about motorola v400

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <4hjAd.169$JC2.98@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net> on Tue, 28 Dec 2004
    20:23:28 GMT, "torresD" <torresd30@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
    >More than once a day.
    >
    >I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
    >it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".
    >
    >This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
    >I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
    >because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
    >responding.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Mine lasts several days between charges. Longer than any other phone I have
    used.

    > [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <4hjAd.169$JC2.98@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net> on Tue, 28 Dec 2004
    > 20:23:28 GMT, "torresD" <torresd30@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
    >>More than once a day.
    >>
    >>I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
    >>it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".
    >>
    >>This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
    >>I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
    >>because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
    >>responding.
    >
    > Thanks for sharing.

    You're welcome, thanks for responding.

    On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:23:28 GMT, torresD wrote:

    > This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
    > More than once a day.
    >
    > I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
    > it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".
    >
    > This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
    > I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
    > because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
    > responding.

    Sounds like you have a dying battery. Replace it with a new one, or have
    the people at Cingular do it.

    --
    nothing right in my left brain, nothing left in my right brain

    * * makni ono sranje iz maila za reply * *

    "Domagoj" <domagoj.guscic@ONO_SRANJEvip.hr> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:23:28 GMT, torresD wrote:
    >
    >> This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
    >> More than once a day.
    >>
    >> I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
    >> it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".
    >>
    >> This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
    >> I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
    >> because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
    >> responding.
    >
    > Sounds like you have a dying battery. Replace it with a new one, or have
    > the people at Cingular do it.

    Thank you for the advice.

    > --
    > nothing right in my left brain, nothing left in my right brain
    >
    > * * makni ono sranje iz maila za reply * *

Motorola GSM