Motorola V400 GSM

Last response: in Brands
December 28, 2004 11:23:28 PM

This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
More than once a day.

I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".

This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
responding.

More about : motorola v400 gsm

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 1:48:09 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <4hjAd.169$JC2.98@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net> on Tue, 28 Dec 2004
20:23:28 GMT, "torresD" <torresd30@hotmail.com> wrote:

>This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
>More than once a day.
>
>I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
>it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".
>
>This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
>I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
>because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
>responding.

Thanks for sharing.

December 29, 2004 6:28:29 AM

Mine lasts several days between charges. Longer than any other phone I have
used.

"torresD" <torresd30@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
> More than once a day.
>
> I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
> it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".
>
> This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
> I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
> because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
> responding.

December 29, 2004 10:15:26 AM

> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <4hjAd.169$JC2.98@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net> on Tue, 28 Dec 2004
> 20:23:28 GMT, "torresD" <torresd30@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
>>More than once a day.
>>
>>I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
>>it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".
>>
>>This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
>>I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
>>because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
>>responding.
>
> Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome, thanks for responding.

> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 2:36:37 PM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:23:28 GMT, torresD wrote:

> This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
> More than once a day.
>
> I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
> it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".
>
> This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
> I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
> because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
> responding.

Sounds like you have a dying battery. Replace it with a new one, or have
the people at Cingular do it.

--
nothing right in my left brain, nothing left in my right brain

* * makni ono sranje iz maila za reply * *
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 11:59:30 AM

"Domagoj" <domagoj.guscic@ONO_SRANJEvip.hr> wrote in message
> On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:23:28 GMT, torresD wrote:
>
>> This cellular phone, needs to be charged frequently.
>> More than once a day.
>>
>> I have it charging all night and then around 3pm,
>> it needs a 2nd charged, says "low battery".
>>
>> This has been the case since I bought it in May of 2004.
>> I did call Cingular on Saturday to replace it,
>> because now the #8 and the astrick key is not
>> responding.
>
> Sounds like you have a dying battery. Replace it with a new one, or have
> the people at Cingular do it.

Thank you for the advice.

!