User campaign for IL2FB/AIE/PF

Check out this thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/26310365/m/9791031333

Cactus Diary campaign, based on Guadalcanal. It is for the merged install of
IL2FB/AEP PF using the latest flight model 4.01M

Lot of folks seem to like it, I am early into it but am enjoying it very
much.

Website for this guy's campaigns:
http://jyarbrough.homestead.com/Files.html

--
Don Burnette

"When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the way
of the man that's doing it."
2 answers Last reply
More about user campaign il2fb
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    Don Burnette wrote:
    > Check out this thread:
    > http://forums.ubi.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/26310365/m/9791031333
    >

    > Cactus Diary campaign, based on Guadalcanal. It is for the merged install of
    > IL2FB/AEP PF using the latest flight model 4.01M
    >

    > Lot of folks seem to like it, I am early into it but am enjoying it very
    > much.
    >
    > Website for this guy's campaigns:
    > http://jyarbrough.homestead.com/Files.html

    Yep, played the first mission in that one - never could figure out the
    win conditiion??? I destroyed all the static vehicles at the southern
    tipo fht eisland, yet it wouldn't let me advance - WTF?
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    James Calivar wrote:
    > Don Burnette wrote:
    >> Check out this thread:
    >> http://forums.ubi.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/26310365/m/9791031333
    >>

    >> Cactus Diary campaign, based on Guadalcanal. It is for the merged
    >> install of IL2FB/AEP PF using the latest flight model 4.01M
    >>

    >> Lot of folks seem to like it, I am early into it but am enjoying it
    >> very much.
    >>
    >> Website for this guy's campaigns:
    >> http://jyarbrough.homestead.com/Files.html
    >>

    > Yep, played the first mission in that one - never could figure out the
    > win conditiion??? I destroyed all the static vehicles at the southern
    > tipo fht eisland, yet it wouldn't let me advance - WTF?

    Hmm, did you get a primary objective complete message? I did and only had to
    destroy a couple, went back and landed at my airfield, and was able to
    advance no problem. The first couple of training missions are a neat little
    touch...

    --
    Don Burnette

    "When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
    way of the man that's doing it."

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games