Falcon 4 and Win XP?

Just installed Falcon 4 which was sitting on my shelf for a while.
Looks like Win XP doesn't want to know.
Any ideas on how to make it run?
Thanks Tom

<tomstorey@postmaster.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just installed Falcon 4 which was sitting on my shelf for a while.
> Looks like Win XP doesn't want to know.
> Any ideas on how to make it run?
> Thanks Tom

Pay 20$ for F4 alled force

This is strange - when I got F4 a few years back, my XP system was the
only one that had the horsepower to run it. Why can;t your system run
it? Why do you think that this is an XP issue?

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

<tomstorey@postmaster.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just installed Falcon 4 which was sitting on my shelf for a while.
> Looks like Win XP doesn't want to know.
> Any ideas on how to make it run?
> Thanks Tom

You have to update it to the latest version to make it work with XP.

You can either go with FreeFalcon (very easy, just two or three files to run
for a working install with lots of flyables) or SP3 or SP4, which dont have
as much eye-candy as FF, but seems to be favoured by the more hardcore set.

For FF, www.freefalcon.com, or for the SP3/4 setup
http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/

Dan

NoOne

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:44:17 GMT, "Dan" <dan.king1NOSPAM@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

><tomstorey@postmaster.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Just installed Falcon 4 which was sitting on my shelf for a while.
>> Looks like Win XP doesn't want to know.
>> Any ideas on how to make it run?
>> Thanks Tom
>>

>You have to update it to the latest version to make it work with XP.
>
>You can either go with FreeFalcon (very easy, just two or three files to run
>for a working install with lots of flyables) or SP3 or SP4, which dont have
>as much eye-candy as FF, but seems to be favoured by the more hardcore set.
>
>For FF, www.freefalcon.com, or for the SP3/4 setup
>http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/
>
>Dan

Or buy F4: Allied Force and forget doing "the dance"