bluetooth adapter does not recognise V525 (or even my son'..

I realise this may not be the correct forum but hope some kind person can
give me a clue. Help!
Josie
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth adapter recognise v525

    I've done it! I think my usb hub had been messed up by my husband..... but
    restarting seems to have sorted it. Now I can benefit from your excellent
    advice and links.
    Josie

    "josie" <josie@there.com> wrote in message
    >I realise this may not be the correct forum but hope some kind person can
    >give me a clue. Help!
    > Josie

Motorola Bluetooth