Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Motorola V220 Camera Phone

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 8:45:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Hello all. I am having trouble figuring out how to upload pictures from my phone to my PC. The lady at the store said that I dont need a usb cable, just send them through email. Trouble is, I cant figure out how to do it, could someone please clue me in?! Much appreciated. :]

--
Message posted via http://www.cellphonekb.com
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 5:13:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

"Cayla Frehner via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
news:8e36fdc196034a8ea16f9d5328627b41@CellPhoneKB.com...
> Hello all. I am having trouble figuring out how to upload pictures from my
> phone to my PC. The lady at the store said that I dont need a usb cable,
> just send them through email. Trouble is, I cant figure out how to do it,
> could someone please clue me in?! Much appreciated. :]
>

You have 2 choices (although personally, I'd have gone with option 3 - the
USB cable):

You can send as an MMS (picture message), your network provider can assist
you with this if you have problems. Or you can use the in-built email
client, which you'll need to configure the settings for your email provider
(your email provider will tell you if this is supported and the settings
you'll need to input.

Hope this helps.

--
Antz
A Prosperous 2005 to all Usenet posters
Part of the UKtm family
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 6:19:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 14:13:40 -0000, ">-©LuVbuG©-<"
<anthony_deadabo@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Cayla Frehner via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
>news:8e36fdc196034a8ea16f9d5328627b41@CellPhoneKB.com...
>> Hello all. I am having trouble figuring out how to upload pictures from my
>> phone to my PC. The lady at the store said that I dont need a usb cable,
>> just send them through email. Trouble is, I cant figure out how to do it,
>> could someone please clue me in?! Much appreciated. :]
>>
>
>You have 2 choices (although personally, I'd have gone with option 3 - the
>USB cable):
>
>You can send as an MMS (picture message), your network provider can assist
>you with this if you have problems. Or you can use the in-built email
>client, which you'll need to configure the settings for your email provider
>(your email provider will tell you if this is supported and the settings
>you'll need to input.
>
>Hope this helps.


This of course will cost you extra. If you don't have one of the Media
Packages, you can probably add to your plan, or use the pay per use
option.

In order to use the USB cable, you will have to purchase or find
something like the Motorola Phone Tools.
Related resources
Anonymous
January 6, 2005 1:18:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

"E Zapata" <someone@invalid.domain.com> wrote in message
news:2t3gt0l2on1gnkvu0s9of3gnevhl96i7aj@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 14:13:40 -0000, ">-©LuVbuG©-<"
> <anthony_deadabo@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"Cayla Frehner via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in
>>message
>>news:8e36fdc196034a8ea16f9d5328627b41@CellPhoneKB.com...
>>> Hello all. I am having trouble figuring out how to upload pictures from
>>> my
>>> phone to my PC. The lady at the store said that I dont need a usb cable,
>>> just send them through email. Trouble is, I cant figure out how to do
>>> it,
>>> could someone please clue me in?! Much appreciated. :]
>>>
>>
>>You have 2 choices (although personally, I'd have gone with option 3 - the
>>USB cable):
>>
>>You can send as an MMS (picture message), your network provider can assist
>>you with this if you have problems. Or you can use the in-built email
>>client, which you'll need to configure the settings for your email
>>provider
>>(your email provider will tell you if this is supported and the settings
>>you'll need to input.
>>
>>Hope this helps.
>
>
> This of course will cost you extra. If you don't have one of the Media
> Packages, you can probably add to your plan, or use the pay per use
> option.
>
> In order to use the USB cable, you will have to purchase or find
> something like the Motorola Phone Tools.
>

Exactly.

Which is why I said recommended the USB cable!

--
Antz
A Prosperous 2005 to all Usenet posters
Part of the UKtm family
!