Download of F4AF

Has anyone figured out how to get the
entire keyboard layout downloaded on Windows Xp using Microsoft
Internet Explorer? I can only get the left half (up to F6) as page
one, and the numeric keypad as page 2.
1 answer Last reply
More about download f4af
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    On 7 Jul 2005 20:30:08 -0700, WildBill wrote:

    >Has anyone figured out how to get the
    >entire keyboard layout downloaded on Windows Xp using Microsoft
    >Internet Explorer? I can only get the left half (up to F6) as page
    >one, and the numeric keypad as page 2.

    For all those interested, I split the keymap (US) into 3 gif files -
    which can be scaled & printed out however you like them:

    http://www.pageup.co.nz/f4af_US_kbd.zip

    Adamski.

PC gaming Download Internet Explorer Video Games