Download of F4AF

Has anyone figured out how to get the
entire keyboard layout downloaded on Windows Xp using Microsoft
Internet Explorer? I can only get the left half (up to F6) as page
one, and the numeric keypad as page 2.

On 7 Jul 2005 20:30:08 -0700, WildBill wrote:

>Has anyone figured out how to get the
>entire keyboard layout downloaded on Windows Xp using Microsoft
>Internet Explorer? I can only get the left half (up to F6) as page
>one, and the numeric keypad as page 2.

For all those interested, I split the keymap (US) into 3 gif files -
which can be scaled & printed out however you like them:

http://www.pageup.co.nz/f4af_US_kbd.zip

Adamski.