Motorola V3 software Mac OSX

Last response: in Brands
December 31, 2004 3:44:27 PM

Hi,

Who has a clue where to find/buy OSX software (phonebook, etc.) to deal
between an Apple Powerbook and Motorola V3 phone?
Freebee, shareware...I don't mind.
Thx.
Pk
December 31, 2004 3:44:28 PM

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:44:27 -0500, Pk wrote
(in article <BDFAFA2B.8DC3%gtaalfisti_verwijderdit_@mac.com>):

You need: iCal (calendar), Address Book, and iSync (for syncing contacts &
calendar). All available via Apple's website.
Anonymous
January 1, 2005 7:36:44 PM

bunny schrieb:
> On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:44:27 -0500, Pk wrote
> (in article <BDFAFA2B.8DC3%gtaalfisti_verwijderdit_@mac.com>):
>
> You need: iCal (calendar), Address Book, and iSync (for syncing contacts &
> calendar). All available via Apple's website.

usb only, no bluetooth sync :-(
Bernd
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 4:00:16 AM

I bouught a cheap USB data/charger cable from an online store for about
$15. I am able to get it to sync with iSync, but I still haven't
figured out how to get pictures on and off of the camera.

--
kilwag