F4AF manual versus original F4 manual?

I have the original F4 with the hardcopy manual. I've heard that F4AF is the
same gameplay as the original with bug fixes. So does the original manual
still apply? Are the key bindings the same for example? etc.?

"Kevin Goodman" <goodmanks@RxOxGxExRxS.com> wrote in message
> I have the original F4 with the hardcopy manual. I've heard that F4AF is
the
> same gameplay as the original with bug fixes. So does the original manual
> still apply? Are the key bindings the same for example? etc.?

No is the short answer. Since the cockpit functionality is greatly improved
over the original, there's a whole host of extra keys, some of which you
need, and others you'l never use.

Si