Korg T-3 battery dead

Last response: in Home Audio
October 29, 2004 2:31:42 AM

I looked on the web for info the type of battery the T-3 uses and
instructions on how to install it and came up short. Any help you can
offer would be much appreciated. Thank you.

More about : korg battery dead

Anonymous
October 29, 2004 2:40:24 AM

In article <mr.insister-563F1C.15302928102004@netnews.comcast.net>,
<mr.insister@nospam.com> wrote:

> I looked on the web for info the type of battery the T-3 uses and
> instructions on how to install it and came up short. Any help you can
> offer would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I too have a T-3, but its battery lives on. The keyboard gets little
use, which may be why the battery hasn't yet died.

My search turned up http://www.kinneticfx.com/korgmt/border4.htm where
you can buy a pdf of the battery replacement instructions for US$5.99.
According to the site, the replacement procedure is not complex, but
there are several important steps to it.

--
- rick http://www.cfcl.com/~rick/
Rick Auricchio Macs Only: Macintosh support rick@cfcl.com