V600 unable to reply to messages

Recently developed a problem which prevents me from replying to received
text messages. I can create a new message and send it to the recipient
without problems but cannot reply to the received message.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
Cheers,
AndyP
1 answer Last reply
More about v600 unable reply messages

    "AndyP" <andyp@oolddogsnewtricks.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Recently developed a problem which prevents me from replying to received
    > text messages. I can create a new message and send it to the recipient
    > without problems but cannot reply to the received message.
    > Any suggestions gratefully received.
    > Cheers,
    > AndyP

    Do you get any error messages displayed? I'm assuming you have tried with
    several numbers.

    --
    Antz
    A Prosperous 2005 to all Usenet posters