V600 unable to reply to messages

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
January 2, 2005 4:12:48 PM

Recently developed a problem which prevents me from replying to received
text messages. I can create a new message and send it to the recipient
without problems but cannot reply to the received message.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
Cheers,
AndyP
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 5:07:53 PM

"AndyP" <andyp@oolddogsnewtricks.co.uk> wrote in message
> Recently developed a problem which prevents me from replying to received
> text messages. I can create a new message and send it to the recipient
> without problems but cannot reply to the received message.
> Any suggestions gratefully received.
> Cheers,
> AndyP

Do you get any error messages displayed? I'm assuming you have tried with
several numbers.

--
Antz
A Prosperous 2005 to all Usenet posters