T-72 Demo Available

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Ok, so they dont fly but I'd imagine a fair few of us would be interested

http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096482275/

Thanks Rob, always good to blow stuff up in a tank too!

Icer

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message news:aUWBe.749$PL5.127434@news.xtra.co.nz...
> Ok, so they dont fly but I'd imagine a fair few of us would be interested
>
> http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096482275/

Thanks.

Thanks Rob...still busy blowing ships up in SHIII but always time to pilot a
good tank sim.

PAPADOC

>Ok, so they dont fly but I'd imagine a fair few of us would be interested
>
>http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096482275/

My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Ok, so they dont fly but I'd imagine a fair few of us would be interested
>
> http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096482275/

Thanks.

Where to buy?

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message news:aUWBe.749$PL5.127434@news.xtra.co.nz...
> Ok, so they dont fly but I'd imagine a fair few of us would be interested
>
> http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096482275/

I needed to download Divx to get it to run. Free download here, and if you click off the right
stuff, you give out no info and don't install any garbage you don't need. I just installd Divx 6,
nothing else.
http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

Its a simulation but it doesnt look very good (2000'ish era graphics, no
lighting effects poor framerates etc) and most importantly to me is its
prone lockup.

Unless it has a dynamic battle equal to F4 this one is a sure skip. I can
put up with the piss poor graphics on F4 because of the campaign but in a
tank sim it doesnt work.

Today on Modern Marvels they had a show about the T72 which piqued my
interest in this one..

Mitch

"HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> writes:

> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Ok, so they dont fly but I'd imagine a fair few of us would be interested
>>
>> http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096482275/
>>

> Thanks.
>
> Where to buy?

Only available from battlefront.com I believe.

Øystein, waiting on his preorder
--
Roy Batty: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships
on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the

agh

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2004

"PAPADOC" <PAPADOC@jimbobs.drive.by> wrote in message
> Thanks Rob...still busy blowing ships up in SHIII but always time to pilot
> good tank sim.

Why do you presume this is a good sim? Tried the demo and find it very
disappointing.. I'd have to try the full version before saying anything
conclusive, though..