REQ Moto V300 connection software for USB to laptop If pos..

Last response: in Brands
Share
January 3, 2005 12:56:15 AM

REQ Moto V300 connection software for USB to laptop If possible the CD
from Motorola. I got the cable and my laptop does see it but no
software for it. Help TIA
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 3, 2005 1:25:34 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <sargt0h2pmf03paahe1fdjgv4l3311kc67@4ax.com> on Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:56:15
GMT, D <noway@shaw.ca> wrote:

>REQ Moto V300 connection software for USB to laptop If possible the CD
>from Motorola. I got the cable and my laptop does see it but no
>software for it. Help TIA

http://shopoem.com

a b D Laptop
January 3, 2005 3:42:12 AM

Good site John! $16 for cable and MPT disk is very good and their other
prices seem sharp too.

From:John Navas
spamfilter0@navasgroup.com

> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <sargt0h2pmf03paahe1fdjgv4l3311kc67@4ax.com> on Sun, 02 Jan 2005
> 21:56:15 GMT, D <noway@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>> REQ Moto V300 connection software for USB to laptop If possible the
>> CD from Motorola. I got the cable and my laptop does see it but no
>> software for it. Help TIA
>
> http://shopoem.com

> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;
January 4, 2005 12:12:40 AM

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:56:15 GMT, D <noway@shaw.ca> wrote:

>REQ Moto V300 connection software for USB to laptop If possible the CD
>from Motorola. I got the cable and my laptop does see it but no
>software for it. Help TIA
can anyone post the software here or else where??
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 4, 2005 1:20:19 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <69djt09if15rjg96jpmgvp8al93pl5eh6a@4ax.com> on Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:12:40
GMT, D <noway@shaw.ca> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:56:15 GMT, D <noway@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>>REQ Moto V300 connection software for USB to laptop If possible the CD
>>from Motorola. I got the cable and my laptop does see it but no
>>software for it. Help TIA

>can anyone post the software here or else where??

That would be illegal, since it's not free software. Are you too cheap to pay
$20 for it?

a b D Laptop
January 5, 2005 12:36:49 AM

> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <sargt0h2pmf03paahe1fdjgv4l3311kc67@4ax.com> on Sun, 02 Jan 2005
> 21:56:15
> GMT, D <noway@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>>REQ Moto V300 connection software for USB to laptop If possible the CD
>>from Motorola. I got the cable and my laptop does see it but no
>>software for it. Help TIA
>
> http://shopoem.com

There appears to be a reason for the $17 price
It's version 2.0 instead of 3.0 of the software.
Version 3.0 seems to go for about $35
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 5, 2005 6:52:23 AM

In that case just buy version 2. As soon as you install it, it will
automatically upgrade itself to the current version (3.19e as of today).
Every time you start the program it checks for new releases and installs
them. The only possible reason for spending more for version 3 would be
if you had no internet access to get the free updates. Even then, by the
time the disk gets from them to you there will probably be an update
available

From:ThrowAwayAddress@isd.net
ThrowAwayAddress@isd.net

> There appears to be a reason for the $17 price
> It's version 2.0 instead of 3.0 of the software.
> Version 3.0 seems to go for about $35
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 5, 2005 10:52:45 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <10tmoig7orjg41f@corp.supernews.com> on Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:36:49 -0600,
<ThrowAwayAddress@isd.net> wrote:

>> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>>
>> In <sargt0h2pmf03paahe1fdjgv4l3311kc67@4ax.com> on Sun, 02 Jan 2005
>> 21:56:15
>> GMT, D <noway@shaw.ca> wrote:
>>
>>>REQ Moto V300 connection software for USB to laptop If possible the CD
>>>from Motorola. I got the cable and my laptop does see it but no
>>>software for it. Help TIA
>>
>> http://shopoem.com
>>

>There appears to be a reason for the $17 price
> It's version 2.0 instead of 3.0 of the software.
>Version 3.0 seems to go for about $35

Version 3 is a free update from Version 2.