Bluetooth between V600

Last response: in Brands
January 2, 2005 11:12:27 PM

Hi,

Has anyone tried to transfer data between two V600 phones? When I 'Look
for devices' no devices are found. In Bluetooth setup power is on and I
have different names for both phones.

Thanks for your help,

German V.

More about : bluetooth v600

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 9:46:20 AM

Thanks for the instructions Geri. It worked as described.

Geri wrote:
> "german.vera" <german.vera@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > Has anyone tried to transfer data between two V600 phones? When I
'Look
> > for devices' no devices are found. In Bluetooth setup power is on
and I
> > have different names for both phones.
> >
> Lets say you want to send a picture from phone A th phone B.
>
> On phone B:
>
> Make sure the bluetooth power is on and then go to bluetooth setup
and select "find me"

> On Phone A:
>
> Go to the picture you want to send then hit the menu and select copy
- look for devices. It should
> now find Phone B and transfer.
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 11:41:46 AM