Bluetooth between V600

Hi,

Has anyone tried to transfer data between two V600 phones? When I 'Look
for devices' no devices are found. In Bluetooth setup power is on and I
have different names for both phones.

Thanks for your help,

German V.
2 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth v600

    Thanks for the instructions Geri. It worked as described.

    Geri wrote:
    > "german.vera" <german.vera@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Has anyone tried to transfer data between two V600 phones? When I
    'Look
    > > for devices' no devices are found. In Bluetooth setup power is on
    and I
    > > have different names for both phones.
    > >
    > Lets say you want to send a picture from phone A th phone B.
    >
    > On phone B:
    >
    > Make sure the bluetooth power is on and then go to bluetooth setup
    and select "find me"

    > On Phone A:
    >
    > Go to the picture you want to send then hit the menu and select copy
    - look for devices. It should
    > now find Phone B and transfer.

    "german.vera" <german.vera@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Has anyone tried to transfer data between two V600 phones? When I 'Look
    > for devices' no devices are found. In Bluetooth setup power is on and I
    > have different names for both phones.

    Lets say you want to send a picture from phone A th phone B.

    On phone B:

    Make sure the bluetooth power is on and then go to bluetooth setup and select "find me"

    On Phone A:

    Go to the picture you want to send then hit the menu and select copy - look for devices. It should
    now find Phone B and transfer.

Motorola Phones Devices Bluetooth