Solved

Gadmei tv tuner usb 302 for windows vista home premium

hi, just purchased Gadmei computer tuner USB 302E, it gets installed but m unable to run the application., I have windows vista home premium OS. do i have to install some additional drivers? pls. help..
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gadmei tuner windows vista home premium
  1. raviraj_82 said:
    hi, just purchased Gadmei computer tuner USB 302E, it gets installed but m unable to run the application., I have windows vista home premium OS. do i have to install some additional drivers? pls. help..

Is it Vista compatible ? Are there errors in Device Manager ?
  2. ksiemb said:
    Is it Vista compatible ? Are there errors in Device Manager ?

it shows "compatible with windows 07", is it possible to install some additional drivers to make it compatible with windows vista?
  3. raviraj_82 said:
    it shows "compatible with windows 07", is it possible to install some additional drivers to make it compatible with windows vista?

search online and see.
  4. Best answer
    if you just purchased it, i'll bet the manufacturer has product support if you call or email them.
  5. nhasian said:
    if you just purchased it, i'll bet the manufacturer has product support if you call or email them.

thanks buddy !!! I just checked their official website.. they have provided relevant link there.. thanks for help...
    :wahoo:
  6. Best answer selected by raviraj_82.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Tuner Windows Vista USB Windows 7