Crimson Skies- PC and XBox

I was watching some people playing Crimson Skies on the XBox and thinking,
"that looks like a lot of no-brain fun." Seeing that I only have a PC, is
the playability of CSXB reflected in the PC version? I know the PC
version came before the XB version, and I expect I should be able to pick
it up cheaply at a second hand games store.
--
Widya Santoso wsantoso@nyx.net +61 2 6288-0405
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Widya Santoso" <wsantoso@nyx.net> wrote in message
>I was watching some people playing Crimson Skies on the XBox and thinking,
> "that looks like a lot of no-brain fun." Seeing that I only have a PC, is
> the playability of CSXB reflected in the PC version? I know the PC
> version came before the XB version, and I expect I should be able to pick
> it up cheaply at a second hand games store.

The PC and XBox versions are slightly different games, but the essentials
are the same. Crimson Skies is great fun, even better value cheap :)

TRENDING THREADS