MP3 to MMF

Last response: in Brands
Share
January 5, 2005 3:09:04 PM

Dose anyone know any free software where I can convert MP3s into MMF
files? Thanks

More about : mp3 mmf

January 5, 2005 5:55:22 PM

Ok thanks for you info I did not know that :)
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 11:53:59 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <1104955744.440088.85580@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> on 5 Jan 2005
12:09:04 -0800, "Benjamin" <benjaminp@gmail.com> wrote:

>Dose anyone know any free software where I can convert MP3s into MMF
>files? Thanks

The quality of conversion of MP3 into MMF is too poor to be useful IMHO.