MP3 to MMF

Dose anyone know any free software where I can convert MP3s into MMF
files? Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Ok thanks for you info I did not know that :)

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <1104955744.440088.85580@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> on 5 Jan 2005
    12:09:04 -0800, "Benjamin" <benjaminp@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Dose anyone know any free software where I can convert MP3s into MMF
    >files? Thanks

    The quality of conversion of MP3 into MMF is too poor to be useful IMHO.

Motorola MP3 Software