I need your opinions

From your experiences or from your homework, what do you think is Motorola's
best ALL AROUND GSM phone. As far as dependability, ease of use,
functionality etc... Thanks so much for your input.

Culchie
4 answers Last reply
More about opinions

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <10topud8n103d45@corp.supernews.com> on Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:13:53 -0500,
    "Culchie" <culchie23@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >From your experiences or from your homework, what do you think is Motorola's
    >best ALL AROUND GSM phone. As far as dependability, ease of use,
    >functionality etc... Thanks so much for your input.

    V551

    I've used a v60, a v300, v600 and now a v3. The v3 is absolutely the
    best phone I've ever had. While I liked the v600 it had some shortfalls
    that were corrected in the v3. The wider, flatter shape of the v3 is
    reminiscent the old StarTAC which I thought was a terrific phone for its
    time. The v3 has excellent reception and voice quality and an
    outstanding keypad. While others may disagree I think it's worth every
    penny I paid.

    From:Culchie
    culchie23@yahoo.com

    > From your experiences or from your homework, what do you think is
    > Motorola's best ALL AROUND GSM phone. As far as dependability, ease
    > of use, functionality etc... Thanks so much for your input.
    >
    > Culchie

    While I liked the v600 it had some shortfalls that were corrected in the v3.
    > > Culchie

    Like what ? And is the V600 similar to the V551?

    I know the v600 is similar to the v551 but I've never used a v551 so I
    can't comment on it. As for the improvements in the v3 over the v600,
    I'd say it's in the screen quality, reception and camera operation. I
    also like the form factor of the v3 much better. Half the thickness and
    protruding antenna. I carry my phone in my pocket so size matters a lot
    to me. the v600 felt bulky but the v3 just sort of disappears.

    From:John F
    Blondjohn7@hotmale.com

    > While I liked the v600 it had some shortfalls that were corrected in
    > the v3.
    >>> Culchie
    >
    > Like what ? And is the V600 similar to the V551?

Motorola Phones GSM