I need your opinions

Last response: in Brands
January 5, 2005 8:13:53 PM

From your experiences or from your homework, what do you think is Motorola's
best ALL AROUND GSM phone. As far as dependability, ease of use,
functionality etc... Thanks so much for your input.

Culchie

More about : opinions

Anonymous
January 6, 2005 3:37:31 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <10topud8n103d45@corp.supernews.com> on Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:13:53 -0500,
"Culchie" <culchie23@yahoo.com> wrote:

>From your experiences or from your homework, what do you think is Motorola's
>best ALL AROUND GSM phone. As far as dependability, ease of use,
>functionality etc... Thanks so much for your input.

V551

January 6, 2005 1:32:53 PM

I've used a v60, a v300, v600 and now a v3. The v3 is absolutely the
best phone I've ever had. While I liked the v600 it had some shortfalls
that were corrected in the v3. The wider, flatter shape of the v3 is
reminiscent the old StarTAC which I thought was a terrific phone for its
time. The v3 has excellent reception and voice quality and an
outstanding keypad. While others may disagree I think it's worth every
penny I paid.

From:Culchie
culchie23@yahoo.com

> From your experiences or from your homework, what do you think is
> Motorola's best ALL AROUND GSM phone. As far as dependability, ease
> of use, functionality etc... Thanks so much for your input.
>
> Culchie
January 6, 2005 4:21:51 PM

While I liked the v600 it had some shortfalls that were corrected in the v3.
> > Culchie

Like what ? And is the V600 similar to the V551?
Anonymous
January 7, 2005 1:05:20 AM

I know the v600 is similar to the v551 but I've never used a v551 so I
can't comment on it. As for the improvements in the v3 over the v600,
I'd say it's in the screen quality, reception and camera operation. I
also like the form factor of the v3 much better. Half the thickness and
protruding antenna. I carry my phone in my pocket so size matters a lot
to me. the v600 felt bulky but the v3 just sort of disappears.

From:John F
Blondjohn7@hotmale.com

!