Help on a Cell Phone Case/Pouch

I got my brother a Motorola V220 cell phone and I am trying to find a good,
sturdy, outdoors type of case/pouch for it. He is outside alot and the
case/pouch needs to offer complete protection of the phone. He does not
like the newer type of cases/pouches. Please advise if anyone has any
suggestions. Thanks.

Sylvia
1 answer Last reply
More about help cell phone case pouch

    I have a bodyglove one for my V400 its nice and rubbery but complete
    protection? will be hard
    mine does come in the v220 style and I found it on e-bay
    "Sylvia Hamilton" <catfancy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > I got my brother a Motorola V220 cell phone and I am trying to find a
    good,
    > sturdy, outdoors type of case/pouch for it. He is outside alot and the
    > case/pouch needs to offer complete protection of the phone. He does not
    > like the newer type of cases/pouches. Please advise if anyone has any
    > suggestions. Thanks.
    >
    > Sylvia

Motorola Cell Phones Cases