Help on a Cell Phone Case/Pouch

Last response: in Brands
January 5, 2005 1:53:45 AM

I got my brother a Motorola V220 cell phone and I am trying to find a good,
sturdy, outdoors type of case/pouch for it. He is outside alot and the
case/pouch needs to offer complete protection of the phone. He does not
like the newer type of cases/pouches. Please advise if anyone has any
suggestions. Thanks.

Sylvia

More about : cell phone case pouch

January 6, 2005 5:03:35 AM

I have a bodyglove one for my V400 its nice and rubbery but complete
protection? will be hard
mine does come in the v220 style and I found it on e-bay

!